Lets create a guild for Requiem!

Ok, time has come to create a guild I think. Chatting will be sooo much more easier :drunkards:

From what I gathered we need 10 names, 10k to set it up and also we need to decide in what town to create it - eg if we want to be neutral or not. We are currently 6 players from this forum on the Lintra server that I know of but I dont think getting 4 more names just to create the guild will cause any probs as enci suggested we only need to create more accounts as its free :drinks:

So, before we create it I thought we could all add suggestions on the naming part and when we have enough start a poll :)

K, ill start and just throw some in:

Dark Source

Darks Gone Wild

Edit: Ok, it seems that we have to have 10 people online at the same time to sign the guild roster. This can be tricky but hopefully we can pull this off.

Update: Voting has ended - Winner is Dark Knights !!

Here are the results:

Dark Source [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Darks Gone Wild [ 4 ] [36.36%]

Dark Device [ 2 ] [18.18%]

Dark Knights [ 5 ] [45.45%]

Dark Edge [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Edited by Katran

Excellent idea!

I was hoping you guys wanted to run a tier 2 Dark Clan... which means we'll need the word dark as a predicate then something cool after.

I'm throwing in Dark Device

I'm also saving up money!

:drunkards:

gogo

Great suggestions everyone :drinks:

What you say we end this tomorrow and have our pull so we get started soon :) Soo, final entry day is the 4th of june this Wednesday! :drunkards:

Ari, awesome!

:)

As I've just learned from Enci and Schot...quests are THE fastest way of leveling up early in this game. In fact, lol...they may just be the best way period. I just did a couple of high end quests last night... and ten percent a pop... not bad ^^

:)

gogo

I'm trying to make as much money as I can for the name... I'm up to 3000 gold now..if we all chip in a bit, we're gonna be able to do this. Ganto have you chosen a name yet? Think of how it will look under everyone's name, and have some fun with it.

I'm trying to make as much money as I can for the name... I'm up to 3000 gold now..if we all chip in a bit, we're gonna be able to do this. Ganto have you chosen a name yet? Think of how it will look under everyone's name, and have some fun with it.

Ohh, I dont want to be the one to decide, was never my intention :) I was thinking to create a poll this evening, like the one for kami, so everyone gets a chance vote and have it running 2-3 days and then pick whatever suggestion that wins. Also if someone else wants to actually create it and be guild leader I dont mind - I just want the guild and an easier way to chat :)

Edited by ganto

I'd vote too, but *snif*, my system just aint up to snuff. Went to register -- actually did create an account, but then checked the specs. My cpu is a bit low (XP1500 rather than 2000) but my gpu is just way too far behind. With no likelihood of obtaining an improvement until August/September time frame, I regrettably must pass this opportunity by.

@Schot - glad you liked Dark Knights - it came to my mind from the new Batman flick coming soon - can hardly wait to see it.

I'd vote too, but *snif*, my system just aint up to snuff. Went to register -- actually did create an account, but then checked the specs. My cpu is a bit low (XP1500 rather than 2000) but my gpu is just way too far behind. With no likelihood of obtaining an improvement until August/September time frame, I regrettably must pass this opportunity by.

@Schot - glad you liked Dark Knights - it came to my mind from the new Batman flick coming soon - can hardly wait to see it.

Sry to hear that gial would have loved to have you playing with us. And as gogo put it so well - We need tanks!! :) Feel free to vote though, anyone can regardless if they play or not - they just might in the future :)

Oh sad news guys. I wouldn't rush into making a guild just yet. A wipe and closure of Open Beta has been announced. :) I'm fairly certain that with a wipe the guilds will be wiped too... I can't be certain of that though. However if guilds do not get wiped then now is the time because after the wipe it will be a lot harder to do anything in game. experience gains will be half of what they are now for free play and more.

Yep, im pretty sure that inclues the guilds aswell. Im game I heard that ob closes in 6 days also but release is set for 19th so lets extend the voting. No need to rush it :D

• 2 weeks later...

We have a winner - Dark Knights suggested by gial :cry:

Now when we go live I vote that we quickly create the guild using ninja invites as I think this will be easier now in the beginning when the start area is crowded. Just need to reach level 10 and also farm that 10k :D:D

Ps. I tried to remove the poll but failed so can any mod either close it or remove it..ty Ds.

Edited by ganto
  • 2 weeks later...

Weeee ..we have a guild :)

Yesterday we finally got the guild set up and thanks to some friendly people that helped us with the signing Dark Knights now roam the world of requiem. To join just message me, enci, schot or gogo for an invite and its open for all our friends here at the forum :hugs:

Ps. I tried to remove the poll but failed so can any mod either close it or remove it..ty Ds.

Done! :)

And here are your results in case you need them in the future:

Dark Source________0

Darks Gone Wild_____4

Dark Device________2

Dark Knights________5

Dark Edge__________0