kunstler - application to D.a.r.k. - U9 ogame

hi!

some of you have perhaps noticed my name in U9 in the past year - I've been playing in U9 for around 13 months as a "kunstler", rank 130 atm ... renamed to artist now (my friend will take it over) especially Yaga, his planet and moon were hovering over my homeworld 2:26:9.

there was one guy - gintukas, who was probing me all the time - although he never found anything interesting - everybody else concluded the same - on my planets.

one day we started chatting, some time passed by and all of a sudden I've received an unexpected message from him "would you like to take over my account?"

a bit surprising. well, we've done some ipming together in the last few months (my favourite past time beside farming in ogame), I gave him one moon and he gave me two ... but an account:)

I also did some moonshooting with TRD. those two are also the guys I'm exchanging bulk of my pms ingame. I probe a lot so I exchanged info with gint regarding the location of some fleets and possible farms. I think gint made a few oof's out of it :drunkards:

haven't had other contact with dark so far if I exclude some pms exchanged with Ike when he managed to rescue some df stranded in an open space 3 seconds after it was created (2s before my own recyclers arrived). he has lanxed gintu's incoming 1667 (from far away) and launched on time ... what I got from him later on was his recipe for building up moons.

as trd, I'm also a proud father of a baby, have an 11 months old son, so my online hours could be similar to those of your from the other side of the pond although I live in Europe.

RL? I'm in a PR business since 1996.

a good friend of mine said that an answer to a question Que pasa? is always "El Condor Pasa" ;) ... but I do not think that goes for everything so I asked gintukas what is going on ...

nothing special ... he is upgrading to a Top4 account!?

uhhh ,.... the ships he'll command will be lined up from the moon in g1 to a g9 I said to myself .... I would not mind to paint all those hulls by myself :drinks:

decision was hard because, I kind of fell in love with my account, I tried to build it to be balanced in every way - mines, fleet, research ... but its just the way life works ... so I decided to accept Gintukas offer and take over his account.

so here am I applying for a membership in a Clan D.a.r.k.

hmmm ... I can also say that my friends like my cooking :)

In short, I'm a responsible, reliable person, trustworthy in one word.

Great to see you applying for Clan D.a.r.k Ogame kunstler!

your application will be forwarded internally and you will get your answer in one weeks time via PM.

Hey there Kunstler, and welcome to DarkMatters!

Before, we can forward your application internally, please read our rules on application here. As you can probably see from the activity on this forum, we like to get to know our members well ^^/

In that write-up is a description of the number of posts you'll need on this forum so that our community can get to know you better.

Looking forward to your posts.

Cheers!

:drunkards:

gogo

haven't had other contact with dark so far if I exclude some pms exchanged with Ike when he managed to rescue some df stranded in an open space 3 seconds after it was created (2s before my own recyclers arrived). he has lanxed gintu's incoming 1667 (from far away) and launched on time ... what I got from him later on was his recipe for building up moons.

Hmmm, gosh, not sure if I even recall such an event, were it to have actually happened . . . and it was less than 3 seconds BTW. :drinks: I don't think I realized it was Gintukas that sent the LF though. Huh. Perhaps if I had realized that I would not have allegedly nipped the DF. :drunkards:

- Ike

Hmmm, gosh, not sure if I even recall such an event, were it to have actually happened . . . and it was less than 3 seconds BTW. :drinks: I don't think I realized it was Gintukas that sent the LF though. Huh. Perhaps if I had realized that I would not have allegedly nipped the DF. :drunkards:

- Ike

hehe ... I think your sheeps painted on those recy's of yours were running too fast, you couldn't have stopped them even if you knew that incoming gintu's LF's would finish as a debry

hehe ... I think your sheeps painted on those recy's of yours were running too fast, you couldn't have stopped them even if you knew that incoming gintu's LF's would finish as a debry

I hear there are velcro gloves for fast moving sheep.

Edited by trd

Mine have tear-away wool, so they aren't so easy to apprehend. :cool:

- Ike

Mine have tear-away wool, so they aren't so easy to apprehend. :)

- Ike

hmm, must get out my big rubber boots and tuck in my pants, hard to escape from I think. :cool:

And...you've got the votes!

Your application has been forwarded internally. Expect a response from us in a week with the response to your application via vote.

Good luck!

:drinks:

gogo