I'm from the States, to be accurate the southern portion.

What brought me here? Hoping to open up trade w/ you guys, and in the future who knows.

Currently I attend high school, where I play basketball and lacrosse.

Any other questions or comments, and I might respond to them.

Currently playing in Uni 6 and 9.

PS--Very nice edit option : )

Guest gogoblender

hey alex!

Great seein ya here.

how'd exams go?

lol, I remember in the OOF the mods closed down that g'bye thread of yers sayin you were takin off fer exams.

hope ya did well?

Welcome to the site of darkmatters Alex

Regarding trade with members of the darkmatters fellowship of alliances I'd suggest you open up a thead in the external trades section where anyone who is a member of this community can see it as well as the many guests we get from the OOF (official ogame forum)

As well, since you've already registered you've got the ability to send and recive pms. Get in touch with any member here via that fer trading as well.

Cheers Alex, hope this info helps, and feel absolutely free to check out the large public section of darkmatters and post where you will.

once again...

Welcome

:)

gogo

p.s. we've just started sponsoring a new game now called Vendetta...heh, it's off to a grand start...if anyone here tries to recruit you remember...I had nothin to do with it :yawn:

p.s.s. wow...lacrosse? I never got ta play that. mostly only ice-hockey, soccor and rugby here...if you've got pics post!

Exams, went alright, waiting for results to get back. Got more exams this week though, so might have to vac.mode my accounts again. Darn the censorship on the boards, hehe jk..

Thnx for the info, gogo. Got lots of deut you guys can use, and I hope you have lots of metal and crystal for myself.

As for Vendetta - tried, and didn't like it. :yawn:

Nice, sports there gogo. Wish my school had a rugby team, or rather there have a rugby club near by, sadly being in the US, it gets lil attention. I'll try to get some pics, we play next saturday, and I'll ask someone to take some photos.

Guest gogoblender

We have a coupla big deut users here in the Fellowship.

I just saw yer first trade offer fer deut and I'm pretty sher someone's gonna follow up on that.

Lacrosse...National Sport of Canada.

Woot

:yawn:

gogo