Welcome Lord of the North to Clan D.a.r.k Sacred!

And he's here... in bustling spirits, great posting form, and with another beloved clan member at his side, to join folks on the servers, our games, eating (yeah we do a lot of that here :P), and to help us all welcome in Sacred 2.

Lord of the North, welcome to the Clan!

K...this is the part where you have to sing an initiation song... (j/k :))

:P

gogo

p.s. Your new permissions have been set, you've got a new site title, and we'll have your name up in lights on the roster!

yay! I am glad for you Lord! :) congratz

and now mom cant hit as often as you're same rank... (riiight) :D

Thank you one and all. Tis a happy :) day :o here now that the house has gotten [D.a.r.k]er. It's wonderful to be a full member now. And I'm sorry to say Erling that once you are married you can never be the same rank as your beautiful wife. She will always be one rank higher. Isn't that right dear, (sigh) yes, dear.....

lol Mr. "Hi, I'm mom's hubby"

It's a real treat to have you with us Lord. Been a while since I had the pleasure of running around GW with you all but we'll certainly have to try that Drok's run again huh! :devil:

lol Mr. "Hi, I'm mom's hubby"

It's a real treat to have you with us Lord. Been a while since I had the pleasure of running around GW with you all but we'll certainly have to try that Drok's run again huh! :D

Oh Schot that brings some fun memories! A person logs on a server everyone starts saying Hi Hello and there is Lord "Hi, I'm mom's hubby" :devil: