Sacred 2 Trailer - Two Sacred Heroes hack their way through a Quest

The sound... all about the sound! Dang, it looks like Ascaron has got it right, with one half the formulae, and this is some fantastic never been seen footage. This trailer's an xbox one, so count on the pc being just as good, if not probably better. The Duo, in this trailer embark upon ,of course... a quest:

Screenie of given Quest

th_quest1.jpg

Seraphim using Heavenly Combat Art

th_seraphimstrike.jpg

High Elf casts a Circle of Fire

th_circleoffire.jpg

Seraphim Casting Radiant Pillar

th_radiantpillar.jpg

Enjoy

HD DivX version @ HostMedia

:D

gogo

p.s. check out the levelup animations and sounds...and is that a new kind of Celestial Light roaring away at the beginning?

Awh look. A fire breathing monkey. :D Wicked! I WANT ONE. Oh and I looove that fire ring. That's pretty hot looking. We need a better level up animation on the characters themselves though eh? Maybe show Ascaron the level up animation that Requiem has. That on is sweet!

I agree. The levelup sound is awesome...but getting a level is such an important achievement. In Requiem, your entire toon would get all glowy, and sparkle, while you'd ahhhhhh...

High Elf's pet's pretty cool huh. You think that comes with her...or is it something that she just "picks" up...sort of like a powerup from a nintendo game?

:D

gogo

Ohhhhh! :) I'm very looking forward it, but you know old, bad computer...shame. But when I'll have one as you do, I'll have fun with you guys.

P.S Celestial Light wooot! :devil:

umm ok I gots to change my mind on this I know my pc will handle it after I started checking some more stuff out and besides I just seen the Meteor storm spell OMG :woot::):gogo::devil:

I'm thinkin the lil fire monkey is for the High Elf only... Not sure why exactly but that's my guess at the moment. The Shadow Warrior has the ability to summon dudes of undeadyness so I'm holding out to see if the Seraphim will be shown with a sort of summoned thing.

I got my fingers crossed for you Tomi. You just gotta be there! :devil:

For HD enthusiasts I've uploaded a DivX version. Sadly I can't embed it so you can view it at HostMedia. Use the buttons at the bottom right of the player to view at it's original size or even full screen. Enjoy!