Sacred 2 - Awesome 6 minute Gameplay Video

Well what could be better than presenting a Sacred 2 trailer in a day? Presenting 2! This one is a 6 minute gameplay tour of our beloved Ancaria. Complete with German narration. God I wish I spoke German! There's some very nice scenic shots of town squares and various architecture as well as a sneak peak at a couple of new types of enemies which look pretty cool. Oh and like the previous trailer this one also stars our fave hero the fire breathing monkey! :devil:

Couple sample shots for you all:

th_S2June14_1.jpg th_S2June14_2.jpg th_S2June14_4.jpg

th_S2June14_5.jpg th_S2June14_6.jpg th_S2June14_7.jpg

th_S2June14_8.jpg

And of course a tastey video. If you're after an HD DivX version then by all means head on over to HostMedia. You can use the buttons on the bottom right of the player to view in it's original very large HD size. :)

Fantastic video. And the large version of the video you posted up at host media is the clear winner here. Great details, and more importantly, we get to see so much of the High Elf's Combat Arts in action. Lightning, Fireball, Circle of Fire... I don't think I've seen her wield so many at once. And the Shadow Warrior is beginning to look very good on his hell hound. I'll be honest and say that I had some concerns about how he's "look" on that thing, especially, with the knees up on the mount...but it seems to have gelled well together.

Something, that also caught my eye, was the detailed, live backgrounds of everything. This game is sumptuous. It's something you can sink into, and feel like sitting down inside with your friends while having a picnic. lol, I never felt like that about Requiem.... and the thing is... requiem's sparse backgrounds, bonk bonk sounds wore me down after a while. Yes, it's gameplay is uber fun...but being able to have a game that is both fun and is gorgeous to just look at 24/7 is what's going to take the win here.

Great captures too Schot. You're really discerned so much of the vastness of what this game has to offer, and it looks like Ascaron has done it with usual style and craft.

:(

gogo