Sacred 2 Dryad makes her first appearance

gogoblender

These are kind of fuzzy screen shots with her blowgun, and we've just received permission to post the captures. Note her inventory screen. ^^

th_new6.jpg

th_new5.jpg

th_new4.jpg

th_new3.jpg

Two more to go!

:(

gogo

Yeah, they are fuzzy....but if you backup a bit from your monitor they look pretty good :cry:

And yes... Confidant Grasshopper's head...ready to rawr!

:D

gogo

I don't think I've ever seen a blowgun for a weapon in this type game...makes me wonder what other different weapons are out there. I hope she's got great lungs - I can just imagine what something like MH must look like

Dryad looks awesome! lol Knuckles... I wonder if they'll work in animations of her face turning shades of blue while using that blow pipe. Poor girl is gonna be exhausted! :P

I really like the design and weapon of choice they've made for her. Quite unique. I wonder if there will be a specific skill for that weapon. Huff Puff Lore? Hehe.

The use of the blowgun is outstanding. I wonder, if it's capable of multi-hit or shot...can you imagine, it being like a peashooter with ratatatat machine gun effects?

:P

Course...I"m hoping she'll have a choice of poisons...and I'm dying to know how the whole "headshrinking" thing is gonna work. All in all, I think she's a great addition to the six, and if she's based upon as a redux of the woodelf, a successful one.

gogo

Yeah, they are fuzzy....but if you backup a bit from your monitor they look pretty good :P

Nope........I'm halfway down the street now and they still look fuzzy :P

stubbs

Edited by stubbie

The last time I saw a blowgun in a game was in UFO:Aftermath, never really used it in that either...

I'm curious as to why they're fuzzy. Taken with a camera (as opposed to a screenshot)?

I'm hoping there are different types of poisons. I'm pretty excited with the blowgun and head shrinking. Would the head shrinking process be animated? lol, this alone would make it worthwhile for me to play it.

Wonder, if we can do it to players

gogo