[Da.r.k] Guild open invite to [D.a.r.k] Members

Genenut

Just pm me in game if you are interested in joining or switching to the [D.a.r.k] Guild in GW, I'm on usually most days after 8pm eastern US time til usually about 11pm and more on the weekends...

No pressure, no tribute needed (but if you give a good shoulder massage you might get to be an officer ;-) ) just fun and adventuring with a nice hall to come home to and relax in with peeps you know.

Ohhh!! Um...I have no guild atm...please tell me if I can join. :)

Certainly :hugs: just pm me when I get in game in about 30 minutes ...

Oh cool Tomi! Gratz on getting into GW. :blush: Mom and he who is at the will of dah dark overmom, also known as Lord, will take great care of you I have no doubt. :unsure:

Weeeeee thanks! :P *happy happy happy*

Ok well. I can log in for a few mins anytime if I'm home. Just tell me when I need to go.

Btw:

Gratz on getting into GW.
I have it since last Friday :) made 2 level 12 toons. :)

And my bro (I allowed him to play...if I haven't told before) made a guild. :blush: So that is the beginning of some annoying minutes. ;)

Deleted the guild already so if you think the same I'm ready to join.

:unsure:

Just send me a PM in game Tomi and I'll get you all guilded *g* I should be online a bit tommorrow and tonight after 9pm EST (have to go grocery shopping tonight)

Ok I've been added. Thank you thank you thank you! :P

Damn this game makes me crazy. It'a 4:30 here, the sun is almost rising, and I'm still playing GW. And not the firts time. I just cant stop it.

good to see you guys set up again :P

if you are interested there is a spot opening up in the guild alliance DA is in and we would be more than happy to vouch for you guys to get in.

If you want to join up then someone needs to go here:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/lastplatoonalliance and post a request to join the Alliance and a bit of information about the guild in the Alliance Introductions forum in the Alliance Hall section. The post must contain the poster's ign, so they can be contacted.

any question try contacting Infanta Vespertina in game and she'll be able to help

• 4 weeks later...

Sry havent been ignoring this , been busy with both the dragon festival and then afterwards real life. I havent decided which way to take the dark guild (kurzon or luxon) which is why I havent acted on the offer.

I actually havent had a toon get to the point in factions that the toon would have to choose a side yet either :dance:

Hopefully this month will be a little less hectic *crossing fingers* and I can get some real time in on GW *hugs*

Hey Genenut, would you consider an alliance with Moonwatcher and myself? Just our little family guild... right now just moonwatcher and I are playing but our grown children are part of it when they play, which isn't very often as they all have the notorious WoW bug....lol. Just a thought.

Stargazer

Hey Genenut, would you consider an alliance with Moonwatcher and myself? Just our little family guild... right now just moonwatcher and I are playing but our grown children are part of it when they play, which isn't very often as they all have the notorious WoW bug....lol. Just a thought.

Stargazer

LoL I know about the WoW bug I have gotten bitten by it AGAIN lol oh well so much for my life outside of my house *hides from vampie*