Sacred 2 - New Mount revealed for the Dryad

gogoblender

Blessings to GamesRadar, who has just released some fantastic new pics...and a trailer! The pic of the Dryad on her lizard-esque mount is outstanding. She's looking good, and is definitely going to be one of the toons to be tried in this upcoming release. And if you weren't convinced that Ascaron could pull it all together regarding graphics, magical effects and backgrounds...think again. The new trailer is testimony that Ascaron still knows what it's all about.

Get ready for an incredible release this fall!

Taken from GamesRadar:

Remember when killing monsters repeatedly for loot wasn’t called “grinding” and was actually really fun? Leveling up before the rise of MMOs never felt like a chore, but Sacred 2 looks like it might return a bit of that old school charm to the dungeon crawler genre post Diablo 2 and Titan Quest. Besides renewing our fading interest in left-clicking for treasure, Sacred’s sequel will deliver some enhanced assets to fans of the original.

Read more here.

Dryad on her lizard mount

dryadmount.jpg

High Elf showing what she's got...we're talking about magic...

highelfmagic.jpg

Dryad Standing

dryadpic.jpg

Hit up the video at GamesRadar for a brief gameplay clip of the High Elf doing her thing

Here's to September!

:hugs:

gogo

As I've said, Dryad's mount looks like komodo dragon ^^. And it's BIG. But... um.. her armor on that pic is a bit... dazzling. She looks like a very nice parrot :) I've got a parrot, and it looks very similiar to her. Shall I rename it?

The second one with Dryad is deffinitely my favourite. Shadings, shadings, shadings and some colour, of course. Nice.

:hugs:

Edited by TelariTurunen
  • 2 weeks later...

Ayup...second one's my favorite too. I didn't think they'd be able to make her look so compelling. I was never taken up too much with the WE's graphics...but...this dryad...

It looks like she's got more edge.

:P

gogo

Hey 501105!

It seems like they're holding him for last...and with good reason. With the Temple Guardian's abilities..it's looking to be like a male version of the Seraphim...new, daring, and out of the box. It's abilities which are a meld of science and super sorcery, rivals the seraphim's own uniqueness when she first entered stage five years ago.

In terms of sheer newness, it looks like the Temple Guardian is going to be the freshest addition to the rpg universe. Let's hope he fleshes out well.

:P

gogo