Guild Emblem

Hi

Now that we have a guild we can have a emblem also. Not sure we want to though as it clutters the name and doesnt really look that pretty above the avatar but thats just my opinion and the right one may just look awesome. To browse available emblems visit the scribe located in the SE corner of the plaza in Nova Lux. Have fun playing with it :)

Edited by ganto

I saw our current one and wasn't impressed. :)

The only other one I saw a player using was a red spiral and it looked cool.

But I guess its not an important feature and if we cant make an unique one I really don't see the point of it :hugs:

stubbs

I saw our current one and wasn't impressed. :unsure:

The only other one I saw a player using was a red spiral and it looked cool.

But I guess its not an important feature and if we cant make an unique one I really don't see the point of it ;)

stubbs

Hehe, the current one was just a random I picked as it seems that we cant remove it once we got one :blush: ... so the question to have one is answered I guess so now just what to chose. And we can have a "unique" one, as there were some symbol templates that you can pick any color for, not fixed icons like the current.

Oh I love the idea of having an Emblem. Fun little feature I think. :unsure: I've read on the Requiem forum that creation of an Emblem will not remain free so I guess now is the time if any. They plan to charge Lant in the future for Emblems. Oh and I've taken the liberty of pestering them about player made emblems, hehe. Not suggesting we use that image btw. Just trying to get a reaction from tha devs.

Requiem forum: Creating Guild emblems

Great job Ganto! I very much appreciate the time, and energy you've put into getting the community together on this. Had a smile a mile wide when I got that ingame invite to the clan...and was off my seat when the minimum numbers got registered.

The emblem is first class.

Good job!

:P

gogo

Awesome work with the emblem schot :D:gogo:

I so wish they implement custom emblems for us, but still we need to pick one before that also. Like stubbie said the current one isnt that impressive :)

And gogo, it went so smooth the whole invite thingy .. lol ..enci ran like crazy around Nova and spammed me names and schot did the same in turba and I sent whispers asking them to help us out. At one time I had 5 conversations going :P and I think I whispered maybe 30 people until we had our 6 signatures. But was so funny and awesome once it was done :D

Everyone's done amazing work for, and with this game. It's been a great ride since startup, and is turning out to be a wonderful way to use up the months before Sacred 2.

Ganto, I owe you two thousand bucks :twitch: I'll mail it in a few minutes for the Guild creation...Yay Dark Knights!

:oooo:

gogo

Wee ..we have an emblem now and we all owe it too Schot, ty for putting time and effort on this :):P

You can all still play with the emblems at the scribe but please dont change it as that would delete the current :blush:

Hehe, glad you like it guys. :P I have to admit I was a bit disappointed with the selection available but did the best I could. Now if they let us have custom emblems we'll be rockin!

How does one actually see ones emblem? :P

I've seen it when I see a fellow Dark Knight but is there a way to see it by yourself?

stubbs

How does one actually see ones emblem? :hugs:

I've seen it when I see a fellow Dark Knight but is there a way to see it by yourself?

stubbs

Its default disabled, so enable it in the options on the right side toolbar then in the game settings.

Edited by ganto