Requiem items

Frustrated over the lack of storage space I set up a mule account yesterday so that I can finally stack up on items for future toons.

I’ll try to list the transferred item here, available for anyone if needed.

Frezia set minus gloves – lv20 ordinary set for magic users, not comparable to to supernus sets, slightly better than ordinary items though

Khrentium set minus upper armor – same for non magic toons

Lamenting cry boots – bad, disorganized and greedy party makes enci roll on Cry set

Lamenting sound lower armor

Lamenting sound gloves

Edited by enci

The idea of a storage account that can be available to all guild members is a great idea.

Though it will require a bit of work to keep it updated :P

Thanks for setting this up :P

stubbs

Awesome enci! :P

Like stubbie said it may require alot of work but one idea would be to make the account info known for all members thus everyone could login and browse the items and mail to the needed toon :) Would be awesome to have an account where we could donate stuff; items, xeons, lant etc for the greater good :P If nothing else my inventory is sooo painfully full atm :)

This is sweet, Enci....very well done!

And I think I know someone's who's making an account for us as we speak. :twitch:

The idea of just being able to "mail" items to the account is genius.

:oooo:

gogo

The idea of just being able to "mail" items to the account is genius.

Could we have some instructions (for the learners in the guild) :twitch: on how the account will be setup and how we can deposit/withdraw.

stubbs