Diablo 3 to be released!

Love the arcade look! I must say the video and sound is quite impressive. Especially for a game that is a long way away from launch. Witch Doctor would be my first choice character to play. Love his Locust Swarm and that Wall of Zombies skill he can do! :heart:

I confess I am "wowed" by the D3 trailers...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is really looking impressive. And knowing Blizzard will take the time to make sure it will be just as impressive when it is released. All that I can say is BRING IT ON. I can't wait.

Well to be honest I've always been more of a D2 fan than a Sacred fan and as long as the game is just as good as D2 was I'll be happy. I guess that somehow the thougth of having the same feeling as the old version appeals me more than having a completely different game. As such hopefully they wont bring in elements from WoW (which is a really bad game IMO) and keep it just like it was.

Eitherway I'm still looking forward to Sacred 2 as well and will play them both.

Also surely I can't be the only one that reinstalled D2 as soon as he heard the news, now can I? :heart:

Actually Indy your not. I will admit it its alive on my pc once again, and for some reason I can't stop playing it again.

• 1 month later...

I keep looking at the website. It's so good looking. No offense to the Sacred 2 site ...but how come sites like Guild Wars and Diablo seem to make stuff that looks so polished? Diablo has so much content, lore and tons of goodies to dig into and the game's not even close to release yet.

I think that's the kind of stuff that really gets peeps fired up for the game.

:)

gogo

*shrugs* 'Cause Ascaron are a small company & are focussing on the game? Certainly, I would expect bling from Blizzard as they're huge & have the constant revenue stream from WoW to pay for stuff. Not sure about ArenaNet though.

• 1 year later...

Diablo 3

-- Crafting Artisans --

why to invest into a crafting skill, if there's someone who does all the hard work,

and learning it for you?

..a new, commented ingame video,

explaining this new feature

edit: why won't all the signatures be shown [centered] , even if using

the correct BBcode tags.. ? looks ugly..

and I like to 'center' news ;)

Edited by Rotluchs

I think Sacred 2 has ruined the Diablo series for me, in a good way of course.

How could I ever go back to a game with limited customization, half the amount of levels, and I'm sure half the amount of quests, map size and item drops... HOWWWW?

I love Sacred 2 much to much to stop, I will buy it, give it a go, but bet it will end up shelved in 2 or 3 days like most of the games I buy, all to go back to Sacred to and the wonderful world of Ancaria.

Interesting.

I am slightly concerned about random attributes on items you are having crafted from materials that may require a long time to acquire.

Come on Blizzard, give us some more!

• 3 months later...

I don't know about the product slate.

Looks Squishy!

I would hope Blizzard has a much tighter grasp on their beloved product line. Afterall, nothing in the past had been leaked. Espeacially being so "top secret".

I remain, :unsure:

The slide is faulty too... SC2 x1 and SC2 phoenix are seen as two things, whereas for WOW x3 and WOW cataclysm it is seen as one thing... doesn't look like a minor error to me.

I was a bit wary about the thing as well, that's why I added 'supposedly'... Looks like we still get no date then :P

You were wise to be wary of The Thing Timo', it was/is a very scarey film mate. ;)

Are you talking about John Carpenter's The Thing?

Yah... sick movie. Is that in Diablo 3?

:unsure:

gogo

For sure, it's the John Carpenter 1982 remake. One bad azz film.

No Gogo, sir. My bad, as it's way off topic and nothing to do with D3 at all.

I was being naughty and teasing Timo, sir.

Slapped wrists again. :blush:

• 5 months later...

Here's the official page about runestones system : RUNESTONES

And here's a video montage of all the skills contained on the runestones page :

Max