Diablo 3 to be released!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely

I consider myself fortunate that at one time in my life, the world's two best houses have released almost concurrently.It's win win for me, depending on my mood and who's playing what, I'll have gaming action secured for at least two years.

:)

gogo

From reading: what I won't like at Diablo3 would be the quick re-skilling. I allways had fun to see a character grow even if it had mistakes. At diablo2 my first was a Lance Amazone, even notbody else was playing them. In Sacred 2 I played a Lance arcane elf. You learn a lo9t if you try out crazy stuff and hammer here and there to make it playable. But as I read it: diablo3 is like everyone takes a proven build and it is just searching equipment?

Luckily kids are busy with final tests at school and me with tons of paperworks, so buying a new RPG can be delayed till autumn

From reading: what I won't like at Diablo3 would be the quick re-skilling. I allways had fun to see a character grow even if it had mistakes.

I discovered that there are so many fun skills in D3 that I want to play with all of them at once.

I'm constantly switching just to experience them all, and I'm glad I can do it.

Just an FYI, the 100K to expand your chest storage (new tab) only gets you the first two rows. :( After that it is 10K for each expansion.

Kinda sad to hear, looks like you learned it the hard way.

Max

I kinda like all the expensive upgrades, makes gold valuable for once, and not something you'll drown in like countless other aRPG's.

I kinda like all the expensive upgrades, makes gold valuable for once, and not something you'll drown in like countless other aRPG's.

True. My first ps3 Seraphim ended up a billionaire. What I got for 100K was just a nasty surprise.

It's worth noting, but I don't think it's a great matter. Once the storage chest is expanded, that's it for all your characters. As with the blacksmith and jeweler, you expand the capacity for all you characters. It's a sort of one off payment meant to encourage replay.

From reading: what I won't like at Diablo3 would be the quick re-skilling. I allways had fun to see a character grow even if it had mistakes. At diablo2 my first was a Lance Amazone, even notbody else was playing them. In Sacred 2 I played a Lance arcane elf. You learn a lo9t if you try out crazy stuff and hammer here and there to make it playable. But as I read it: diablo3 is like everyone takes a proven build and it is just searching equipment?

Luckily kids are busy with final tests at school and me with tons of paperworks, so buying a new RPG can be delayed till autumn

Yes, it's true, no real points, all about equipment, kinda...but also how well we play at a given time. I guess for SC where all the multi thousands are these long diablo days, it's all about winning that Way Point and getting to Inferno.

From reading: what I won't like at Diablo3 would be the quick re-skilling. I allways had fun to see a character grow even if it had mistakes.

I discovered that there are so many fun skills in D3 that I want to play with all of them at once.

I'm constantly switching just to experience them all, and I'm glad I can do it.

I get huge satisfaction from the number of skills there are in this game... 30 per character with a NUMBER of REAL variations per...it's insane...yeah all I wanna do is find ways to play out all the skills...big yum Diablo for this.

Like this?

:D

Perfect!

Ayup...never felt so fun to be so broke

:P

gogo

New patch coming soon, check out what's coming for us! Patch 1.03 Preview. Pretty excited about the changes to coop (monster damage will not increase with more players)! Even better for teaming up now :D

Patch notes look awesome, especially love their lessening of damage in team play. Playing with peeps is so much fun, but hugely dangerous at same time.

:)

gogo

Hm. It seems like you wont have to wait till next patch for the easier group play.

Apparently it was hotfixed yesterday.

June 8

General

In cooperative games, monster damage will no longer increase when additional players join the game. Please note that monster health will still scale based on the number of players in a party

Bug Fixes

Tyrael no longer has collision when he is your active follower

Pots of ashes in Act I and vases in Act IV will now drop less gold when destroyed

Fixed a bug where players could turn in the same quest repeatedly and always receive rewards as though they were completing the quest for the first time

Finally they fixed the lvling exploit as well it seems. Was a bit ridiculous to see people lvling from 1 to 60 in a few hours. Even more so for hardcore.