Things, that make you happy!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mwahahaha, and you said I need to be a goth? :) I would even grow a beard, but I think I'm not able too...

:)

seriously, if being gothic means wearing only black clothes, I'm not a goth, cause I've got dark red combat shoes.

:P

it makes me laught a lot when ppl look at me and think "OMG! eeeek! help meee!"

my stupid wireless on laptop is fainally working :D

3mo after a vista 'update', hp finally releases drivers that work. no more 50ft tether to the nearest hub. no dogs, babies, kids, and me tripping on it run across the family room. can poach wireless wherever I go now!

Right now, just getting well again, and keeping my job. need an operation in my right wrist, and mayby later in my left wrist. And I might not be able to do the work im doing now, anymore.

Edited by jibjab
my stupid wireless on laptop is fainally working :)

Sorry...what was the problem with wireless? 'cos on my laptop the wireless doesn't work very well. My speed is not as fast as it should be.

I'm at home after the first high school day. Making me happy and relieved.

Being surprised, when you think you are picking up a Mazda 6, at the car rental firm, and they say to you, hey free upgrade, here is a Ford Mustang instead, wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :):D:D:D

Getting a surprise meal brought over from a neighbour. In fact 2 different neighbours brought over surprise dinners today. Woohoo! One from a 91 year old lady and the other from a family that is observing Ramaḍān this month.

Feels so nice. :cow_white: