Will there be different versions of Sacred 2?

Hey guys!

I'm curious about this because as it turned out, when Sacred was released, I had bought the European version...and was enthralled to find out that my version came with Gore...woot! The local version for North America was censored, so noone got to see the splats :o

Does anyone here know if buying the international version will get us more goodies? I'm wondering if I'm going to have to ask one of you guys to purchase a copy of the European version if this is the case...

:P

gogo

Hey guys!

I'm curious about this because as it turned out, when Sacred was released, I had bought the European version...and was enthralled to find out that my version came with Gore...woot! The local version for North America was censored, so noone got to see the splats :D

Does anyone here know if buying the international version will get us more goodies? I'm wondering if I'm going to have to ask one of you guys to purchase a copy of the European version if this is the case...

:lol:

gogo

I hope not! In addition to not liking the general concept, those different patch versions were a nightmare to support.

Ultimately it'll come down to the different ratings agencies and publishers, just like it did the first time around. There's no definite info on this yet, as there's still things in those processes that need to be done.

Thanks for the info, Carolyn. Okay, I'll keep my eyes glued to info regarding the ratings.. I'm ready to order in Europe as well as in Canada if need be. Maybe I'll just order first from Europe to stay on the safe side here. I really lucked out with the gore on Sacred, and if there's a dif in ratings and what's allowed in the games, this way I'll get to see all the goodies.

:sweating:

gogo

Then theres the crazy situation we had in aussie where the original Sacred was released with gore censored, but the Underworld expansion allowed gore to be selected, even in the original version. :sweating:

stubbs

I too ordered the euro version for underworld for the gore and getting it faster. sacred was not stocked on shelves at many places either as was just not popular even though it was a great game. I will probably do the same if there is different release dates, got to get my fix. was gore just a ini file setting in sacred?