Hey i just downloaded reqiem bloodymare and i want to join yer guild if thats possable...

can I join your guild? my downlaod is at 50% at the moment.

im a complete nub of this game, ive never played it before and know next to nothing about it.

I want to join a guild so I will have friends who can help me when it is needed and I can help others when they need it.

also to have fun cuz mmo games are always funner when played with other people

if I can join and even if I cant can someone tell me the best and easiest char to start with

xfire:bloodbane3265

Hi there Bloodbane, and welcome to Darkmatters!

Great to see you're interested in playing with the Dark Knights. If you wait for a wee bit, Ganto will show up soon, and be able to tell you how to join up with us all in the game. Until then, have a look around the Requiem forum here, there's a good bit to see, and you can see some posts made by folk in the gang.

When your download's over, and you have the game going, you can add me to your friends list if you like:

gogoblender

And we'd be able to hook up easier that way. I guess the best thing to do is to hang out with a few our members, and see how you like the gang, and we can take it from there.

We're playing in server 2 - Lintre

Once again, welcome

:)

gogo

p.s. Bloodbane, would you be able to tell us how you found us? Were you playing with one of our members, or did you hear about us from somewhere else? :)

hey blood bane :)

First a little info on us, we are a rather small guild, 11 ppl atm, its a very casual guild created mostly for us here at the forum to have fun together. We are not aiming to be a huge or hardcore guild thus we dont have applications, roll calls, raid signups, scheduled events etc - its just a place for us to hang out and chat and party together :)

We are always on the lookout for more friendly people though and as gogo said just send us an ingame message so we can party up some to get to know each other.

Ps, feel free to post on the forum also, we even have a bar here ;) Ds.

Edited by ganto

well you can try using a download manager like GetRight so you get the option to resume your download

or you can use a torrent program to download it

one of the prog you can use is

72446192ek8.gif

Welcome welcome I am also a member of our guild funny that you found us through google in my opinion:

A lot of us played another game called Sacred together in case you didn't figure that out and we are playing Requiem together at the moment...we have lots of fun and its a great guild very friendly and just good to be in I think...

My screen names on there are:

1stickem1 (level 27 warrior)

2stickem2 (level 27 defender)

3stickem3 (level 19 warrior RM)

And for easy chars to start out with...it kinda depends on your play style I would say I thought that bashing heads in in this game would be fun so I'm doing that, but it seems most people are going caster route and either playing Templar or Shaman

Glad to have ya,

StiCk_eM

I went on the support forums and they said the requirments for neverwinter nights 2 is about the same as requiem so I looked to see if the requirment checker thing he gave th elink to passed me for neverwinter nights. I passed all but one.

Video Card

Recommended: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible Video card with Pixel Shader 3.0 (ATI Radeon X1600+ or NVIDIA 6800 GT/GS+ or better)

You Have: Intel® G33/G31 Express Chipset Family () FAIL: Sorry, your video card does not meet this recommended requirement. Upgrading to a more powerful video card will make all your applications look better.

Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card Video RAM: Required - 256 MB , You have - 286 MB

Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes

Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes , You have - No

Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 0.0

Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 2.0

this sucks... :drinks:

only things that went wrong was the vertex shader and the video hw transform & lighting

Edited by Blood_Bane

this is my computer:

Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion

Processor: Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz

Memory: 3062MB RAM

Hard Drive: 490 GB

Video Card: Intel® G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

Monitor: HP w1907 Wide LCD Monitor

Sound Card: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Speakers/Headphones:

Keyboard: USB Root Hub

Mouse: USB Root Hub

Mouse Surface:

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.longhorn_rtm.080118-1840)

this is my computer:

Video Card: Intel® G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.longhorn_rtm.080118-1840)

Thats your two problems I think, integrated graphics and memory hog vista ... you cant get rid of vista but you could get a real graphics card.

intergrated video takes away from your system memory and uses system resources to process graphics, a dedicated graphics card doesnt. Added to memory hog vista and you dont really have 3 gigs of memory to play with anymore . more like 1gb after the graphics takes its cut and vista uses half of the rest.

Edited by Genenut
I hate vista its a peice of FECAL MATTER!...why did they make such a pile of FECAL MATTER!

to allow them to stop supporting xp and thus make us all shell out $$ for it *lol*

Its a pricey peice of fecal matter ...

Genenut is on the money. :)

Integrated graphics is the problem.

If your computer is going to play anything other than Windows Solitaire then you must get yourself a graphics card.

Unfortunately you have a HP-Pavilion pc.

Now I stand to be corrected but my understanding is that some of these pc's are unable to be upgraded.

As the computer is new I would suggest you contact where you bought it from and ask what options you have available to you.

stubbs

You'll do fine once you get a graphics card.

You are using integrated graphics, which run from a chip on the motherboard itself. That chip is not ment as a graphics chip only, so it's not similar to the chip on a graphics card. For that same reason, your integrated chip is a lot worse off in game performance.

You probably have a PCI-E slot available in your pc, so you could buy a graphics card and have it installed (install it yourself?).