14 members have voted

1. 1. Do You like your Avi/Sig?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
    • I would like to keep that in fo to my self
    • Yes and No
    • YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!
  2. 2. Do You Like...(multi Choice:pick as many as you want)

• DaemonRocks23's
    • Evilmale's
    • Schot's
    • Gogoblender's
    • Genenut's
    • Lord Of the North's
    • Arilaftia's
    • Ike's
    • other(plese post who so i can add it to the poll)
    • TimOfDoom's
    • Funkilicious's
    • Everybody's

I just spent 2 hours scrounging the net and editing stuff to come up with my current avi and sig as u can see below and to your left

:):D;):gogo:

<-Avi.......Sig

....._____/

.../

.\|/

Edited by daemonrocks23

Bravo Daemonrocks23!

I think you did a great job of tying in the theme between avatar and sig.

Especially handsome with the word DarkMatters on it ^^

May I ask where the character is from?

:drunkards:

gogo

Well I took the charicter from deviant art .com(don't worry, I gave cridit to those users)

I also worked in a bigger pallet then shrunk it down to the size it is now

Edited by daemonrocks23

Nice! Crisp and neat looking, I know how hard that can be sometimes, brilliant job mate! Look forward to seeing more

and as you requested that we post the people under other, the other sigs are:

obviously, mine!! ;):P

and also Funkilicious' (ooh glowy eyes :) )

:P

~Doom

Nice! Crisp and neat looking, I know how hard that can be sometimes, brilliant job mate!...

Thx

... the other sigs are:

obviously, mine!! ;):P

and also Funkilicious'...

those people have been added

....(ooh glowy eyes :) )

:P:P:P:);)

LOLH!(<-----roll you're mouse over the text to see what that means)

Edited by daemonrocks23

I haven't changed mine in a bit but I do have others somewhere around here. Hmmmmmmm maybe I should go back to an old school avi and sig from when I first joined FDM

oh crap now that I've made another post here it wont let me edit the poll!

Help schot!

(plz)

P.S. if I can't edit the poll don't post who you intended to vote for un less u want to

thx

Edited by daemonrocks23

I like almost every avatars and signatures from users of this forum, but I've got a few favourites :P Mostly I like Gogo's one, Tomi's horse ( :4rofl: ) aaand of course Llama8's llama :)

Also I like every avatars made by Schot.

I like almost every avatars and signatures from users of this forum, but I've got a few favourites :P Mostly I like Gogo's one, Tomi's horse ( :4rofl: ) aaand of course Llama8's llama :)

:4rofl::agreed::P:agreed::):agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed:

I like almost every avatars and signatures from users of this forum, but I've got a few favourites :) Mostly I like Gogo's one, Tomi's horse ( :butcher: ) aaand of course Llama8's llama :P

lol, mine, Tomi's and llama's were made by Schot heh...what good taste you have Telari

:P

gogo

p.s. by the way, did you notice the way on llama's avatar, the tongue comes out every once in a while? There's a delay, if you're patient you'll catch it.

lol, mine, Tomi's and llama's were made by Schot heh...what good taste you have Telari

hehe, I didn't know that :)

p.s. by the way, did you notice the way on llama's avatar, the tongue comes out every once in a while? There's a delay, if you're patient you'll catch it.

Yes, that's why I like this avatar :)

I still like the ones I have done but as for the others I really like Schots work. And the work Ike did on this avi and sig set when I 1st joined

Very nice work Daemonrocks23! Cool font choice and I like the graphics you used. Now if only Sacred would put a Seraphim dude in the game. That would be cool. And what a great poll you got going here. :) Looks like you've found the "Insert Special Item" too, lol. If you need any help with the poll feel free to ask. :4rofl:

I voted "everybody's" in the poll. I really do love all the different styles everyone has chosen for themselves.

oh crap now that I've made another post here it wont let me edit the poll!

Help schot!

(plz)

P.S. if I can't edit the poll don't post who you intended to vote for un less u want to

thx

Very nice work Daemonrocks23! Cool font choice and I like the graphics you used. Now if only Sacred would put a Seraphim dude in the game. That would be cool. And what a great poll you got going here. :D Looks like you've found the "Insert Special Item" too, lol. If you need any help with the poll feel free to ask. :(

I voted "everybody's" in the poll. I really do love all the different styles everyone has chosen for themselves.

PS: PLZ HELP!

oooo what a thrill it was for me to check this out.. and see me in a poll!

and it wasnt voting me out of something! :) haha just kidding! Woot! thanks so much for including me :thumbsup: Of course everyone has such beautiful and unique work! its hard to pick sometimes! :D

oooo what a thrill it was for me to check this out.. and see me in a poll!

and it wasnt voting me out of something! :) haha just kidding! Woot! thanks so much for including me :thumbsup: Of course everyone has such beautiful and unique work! its hard to pick sometimes! :D

So I Can make A new Poll with EVERY BODY in it I'm going to make a simaler thread. this one will still be open