Do you play your games windowed, or non-windowed?

I play all my games as intended; fullscreen. When I play games I only run xfire on the background and nothing more. I don't play games and surfing on internet at the same time. It;s either or gaming or surfing.

I also don't like to play in windowed mode. It takes down the immersion of the game and I find it myself quite annoying. It also takes more resources when doing some multitasking.

• 4 months later...
C-C-C-COMBOBREAKER! :D

I only play some games windowed: D2 and Torchlight were games I played windowed. Others needed more immersion :)

I have to get back on this.

I've started playing Sacred 2 windowed as well, mostly because my 7300GS couldn't handle fullscreen... Now I got another card, but I still ended up playing windowed.

It's so much easier when you are looking for places in Sacred, when you can have the map one click away. Or quest info. Or guides. Or your favorite tunes. Or your mailbox. Or... etc :D

Edited by Timotheus

Full screen for me, when I get into my game any interuption is unwelcome. I want to immerse myself in it fully and I only come up for air occasionally. Interupting me when I am in character is one sure way of getting something thrown at you, preferably the biggest thing I can lift! :D My preperations for playing include locking the door and disconecting the phone and my wife used to hang a sign on the door which said; DANGER! OBSESSIVE IS OBSESSING :D

Edited by podgie_bear

I always play windowed with a 2 monitor setup. I try to play all games that way, except for some fps that I switch to 1 monitor for better framerates.

• 2 weeks later...