If there was a Collector's Edition of Sacred 2, would you buy it?

Sacred 2 Collector's Edition  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy it?

• Heck yeah! Seraphim plush toy FTW ^^
    • I'm not sure yet, tempting...
    • No, just give us the game already!

I know lots of people have some great ideas running on what they'd love for a Collector's Edition of Sacred. I'm just curious as to how many of us here are ready to shell out extra for goodies.

C'mon Ascaron....surprise me

:)

gogo

p.s. Course I'd buy the CE :4rofl:

As I said in another thread, I'd pay for it if I liked what it offered. And if it was hard to import... I'm sure a pair of pants for help importing would be a fair trade, don't you think gogo?

I already answered in SIF... mousepad would be nice... soundtrack'd be nice.. paraphernalia in other words. Oh and some sort of re-skin/dye-job/aura for CE accounts... that can be turned off by choice (to disable excess graphic lag).

I find that usually when I have bought collectors editions they are full of junk. :4rofl:

If there was perhaps a large map, a cd showing the making of Sacred 2, a guide book, an in-game special armour or weapon I would probably get it. :P

Otherwise the normal edition will do just fine (the extra $10 can go towards a pc to actually run the game ;)

stubbs

I was just reading about the extra goodies you got with Guild Wars releases.

http://pc.gamezone.com/gzreviews/r25751.htm

"The gameplay is the same and you do get a “divine aura” (favor of the gods, apparently other players can see it) for having the Collector’s Edition, but what is also included for the $30 extra are a few pretty cool items. There is a 128-page hardcover book that shows the Art of Guild Wars, including paper dolls of the classes and the concept art that evolved into the mobs and settings for the game. There is also a Guild Wars headset, with the headphones that hook around the back of the head and over the ears (for comfort) and a microphone (the Internet Chat Headset, made by Logitech and complete with a GW logo), along with a three-month subscription to Speakeasy-hosted Teamspeak service. And there is one more little goody in the box – a CD of the Guild Wars soundtrack featuring 28 of the themes created by British Academy Award winner Jeremy Soule. Do not expect anything that gives a distinct in-game advantage (well, the headset and Teamspeak is very good stuff for PvP-team combat), but relish, rather, in the added materials."

I had actually bought the collector's edition from Blue Rookie, here on this site...and got an awesome pet...a k... something or other, muhahah...it's supposed to be one of the most valuable pets in the game now, as it was only released once, with the CE edition. It didn't really make your toon any stronger, more of a vanity thing...but boy is it ever cool to have fly around in towns.

Stuff like that is awesome, and even an Aura would be cool as well. In game items like this, carefully chosen not to give ingame advantage but more of a vanity thing would be a definite buy for Sacred 2...specially as Guild Wars has paved the way with their handsome Collector's Edition Boxes.

:4rofl:

gogo

I don't think I would buy the Collectors Edition Yeah its cool for bragging rights but if it doesn't change gameplay and only add cheesy aura's then nope I would just buy the standard release

Interesting 501105, why is that important to you? Actually, the Guildwars extras were a good number of extra stuff...but the thing I came to appreciate the most was the cool limited edition pet we got with the CE version.

:drool:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heck yes! And heres for hoping for a plushie toy of each character :)

I would quite like it if it did give some kind of extra ingame toy, not something uber that would give you an unfair advantage, just something cool

Like, I know emotes! :D

~Doom

• 4 months later...

OK, now that S2FA is out I know someone has gotten the Collectors Edition. Fess up! What does it contain above and beyond just the game, a users manual, and a single activation key?

The Deepsilver version I have came with a book of artwork, game soundtrack cd, carrier imp and elite gfx cd

Edit: it came with poster and stickers too...forgot about them as my daughter somehow claimed ownership of those :4rofl:

Edited by Knuckles
The Deepsilver version I have came with a book of artwork, game soundtrack cd, carrier imp and elite gfx cd

The German Collector's Edition also has an audio drama CD and stickers on top of that - is that not included in the English version?

Besides that, I also got a free Sacred 2 T-shirt because I was one of the first ones to buy it when it came out :4rofl:

I don't remember having received a Audio Drama CD with my game....but at least I have the stickers, which are really cool!

You're so lucky! You got a T-Shirt! I really want to have one too!

That's what happen when I can't wait to play a game (I ordered the French version of the game from France) and I live in Quebec.

Max

This is an older post but I noticed some current activity :o. There is no Collector's Edition available for the NA version. What's up with that? I really wanted that carrier imp :D. If anything has changed, please let me know because I would re-buy the game.

This is an older post but I noticed some current activity :). There is no Collector's Edition available for the NA version. What's up with that? I really wanted that carrier imp :P. If anything has changed, please let me know because I would re-buy the game.

I'd heard there was one...have you tried sending CDV an email?

gogo

This is an older post but I noticed some current activity :). There is no Collector's Edition available for the NA version. What's up with that? I really wanted that carrier imp :P. If anything has changed, please let me know because I would re-buy the game.

I'd heard there was one...have you tried sending CDV an email?

gogo

Not about this but thanks gogo; I think I will.

I believe this is the NA Collectors Edition available at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Sacred-2-Fallen-Ange...7163&sr=1-1

I saw one at Amazon, maybe that one, but then I read the post on the official forum about making sure you have the correct version for your region. How can you tell for sure that one is for North America? I wish it would say somewhere in the description but I didn't see it. Anyway, I sent an e-mail to the guy at CDV that helped me with my forgotten password and I will pass on his reply if anyone wants.