If there was a Collector's Edition of Sacred 2, would you buy it?

Sacred 2 Collector's Edition  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy it?

• Heck yeah! Seraphim plush toy FTW ^^
    • I'm not sure yet, tempting...
    • No, just give us the game already!

This is an older post but I noticed some current activity :o. There is no Collector's Edition available for the NA version. What's up with that? I really wanted that carrier imp :D. If anything has changed, please let me know because I would re-buy the game.

Ask CDV, since the publishers are responsible for the CE & it's content.

The UK version of the CE had a music CD, map/poster, artbook (very nice), tattoos (what did DeepSilver think their target market was?), Imp & Elite gfx DVD. IIRC, the US version had a cut-down music CD, a pdf of the artbook (not that CDV are cheap or anything), map/poster, Imp & Elite gfx DVD.

Oh that was thoughtful. Although the Artbook is very nice, translating it to digital would be impossible to do perfectly. I like the idea that CDV put the artwork in digital form.

Oh that was thoughtful. ...

I think I would rather have the book but right now I will settle for what I can get.

I "talked" to a CDV representative today and he said there were only 5,000 CE editions created. If you want one, better get it quick!

• 1 year later...
Oh that was thoughtful. ...

I think I would rather have the book but right now I will settle for what I can get.

I "talked" to a CDV representative today and he said there were only 5,000 CE editions created. If you want one, better get it quick!

I got one...I remember ordering it with help of a friend in England... oh my god, the wire costs... I'll NEVER do that again

;)

gogo