Request for IPM support

Hi all

I have a problem in the form of YOU CANT CRASH ME ROFL. He has been using IPM's to cause havoc and generally been a pain for some time. Recently he has ramped up his attacks in frequency and size. He has formidable defenses and 100 RIPS. We calculate the need for approx 2.2k IPM's in a 5 hour period. Who else would you ask for assistance and advice in a IPM hit than D.A.R.K ? :4rofl:

We have actually been moving on this for a period of time already, and have been fortunate enough to get assistance from a range of people near the target. We have also moved 4 new colonies within range. Upgrades are happening to techs, silos and nanites.

The plan ofc is simple. IPM enough defenses and then send a fleet to take out his RIPS etc. lol @! simple

Resources on YOU CANT CRASH ME HA [1:72:12] (Player 'YOU CANT CRASH ROFL')

at 07-22 06:30:41

Metal: 62.964.680 Crystal: 15.448.489

Deuterium: 9.458.622 Energy: 300.030

Fleets

Small Cargo 22 Large Cargo 434

Light Fighter 6 Heavy Fighter 10

Cruiser 12 Recycler 2.000

Espionage Probe 62 Bomber 1

Solar Satellite 12.737 Destroyer 800

Deathstar 102

Defense

Rocket Launcher 130.000 Light Laser 40.000

Heavy Laser 7.000 Gauss Cannon 1.500

Ion Cannon 1.515 Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1 Anti-Ballistic Missiles 30

Buildings

Metal Mine 30 Crystal Mine 25

Deuterium Synthesizer 25 Solar Plant 27

Robotics Factory 12 Nanite Factory 6

Shipyard 14 Metal Storage 6

Crystal Storage 7 Deuterium Tank 6

Research Lab 12 Terraformer 4

Missile Silo 8

Research

Espionage Technology 13 Computer Technology 11

Weapons Technology 15 Shielding Technology 12

Armour Technology 16 Energy Technology 12

Hyperspace Technology 8 Combustion Drive 13

Impulse Drive 11 Hyperspace Drive 8

Laser Technology 12 Ion Technology 5

Plasma Technology 7 Intergalactic Research Network 3

Expedition Technology 7 Graviton Technology 1

Chance of counter-espionage:100%

Attack

Obviously it will be a huge bang - But in reality I doubt it would be considered if not for the constant provocation from this player.

Of course resources are offered to assist in costs

Any assistance / advise is welcome. I know you guys have done this before :P

Cheers

Anestty

Does he EVER move his gumballs? If that happened then you slam some RIPS of your own on that big shell and crack it open with no losses-granted it'd be a draw but you shouldnt lose any rips and it'd be a devastating blow to him. If those deathstars are always there it'll be interesting cuz it'd take an eradiation of all his defense and one helluva fleet to take down 102 RIPS. Either way I'll support it however I can...too bad im outta distance though :4rofl: I love slingin IPMz when I can :P

P.S. I always thought it was far too smug and presumptuous to name yourself "you cant crash me rofl" Im surprised no one's attempted to take em down before.

Edited by locutus
Does he EVER move his gumballs? If that happened then you slam some RIPS of your own on that big shell and crack it open with no losses-granted it'd be a draw but you shouldnt lose any rips and it'd be a devastating blow to him. If those deathstars are always there it'll be interesting cuz it'd take an eradiation of all his defense and one helluva fleet to take down 102 RIPS. Either way I'll support it however I can...too bad im outta distance though :) I love slingin IPMz when I can :)

P.S. I always thought it was far too smug and presumptuous to name yourself "you cant crash me rofl" Im surprised no one's attempted to take em down before.

He has never moved his RIPS that I have seen - We do have the fleet to destroy them - but clearly some defenses need removed. We so far have 8 colonies in place to launch from - they are all being upgraded. The greatest challenge at this point seems to be to co-ordinate the hit. Time zones and RL make it kinda hard. I have created an IRC # and I hope that may help when the time comes.

Thanks for the input locutus :)

haha - Yeh - He sent Incendareous a message "send me 1kk res or I will destroy all your defences'

:crazy:

He then sent about 180 IPM's - 16 of which got through - He then jumped back into VM - LOL

It actually suits us as the longer he is out - the fewer resources he has etc..

Still - We are pretty sure the next time he is out of VM - we can do this ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it was - That is his form - it's actually how all this began. Micheal (helpme) probed him a couple of times one week - Then suddenly he contacted me saying we were planning something, and started spamming me with all manner of threats and abuse. ( I at that point had never heard of him ) He is a very weird person - I think he must be a very young child. I am not sure. -