Sacred 2: Fallen Angel 30 Minute Presentation

Mario Kroll spends 30 minutes on a presentation regarding Ascaron, cdv and Sacred 2. Some interesting info on the the characters while he powerpoints and shows us ingame footage about the upcoming September release.

Sit back and enjoy it, the video is 30 minutes long.

th_mario3.jpg

th_mario2.jpg

th_mario1.jpg

:drinks:

gogo

Mario Kroll spends 30 minutes on a presentation regarding Ascaron, cdv and Sacred 2. Some interesting info on the the characters while he powerpoints and shows us ingame footage about the upcoming September release. ...

I wasn't impressed. Whomever was holding the camera evidently never heard anything about tripods, focus, or panning. The image kept jumping around in a distracting manner, was hard to see, and, in general, repeated what is already available. My personal recommendation, give it a pass unless you have been in a cave for the past year and want to see what all the hype is. If you do watch it, it will take some work to glean the little bits of knowledge from the distracting video. :(

I would have preferred to see a clear, computer generated presentation with a voice-over explaining what I was looking at. :unsure: