Batman - The Dark Knight

The movie is great and have to say I have a hard time picking the best batman movie of them all. Both the original and this last one are a real close call. Both Ledger and Nicholson put the perfect joker act.

As for this movie I liked how this for a change is a "grown ups" movie with a lot of death in it to really put out the dark side. :)

This movie had line-ups all weekend long here in Montreal. Not one of my friends who saw it didn't like it. And one of my friends who's a major fan of the franchise who's always thought the first one had the most to tell, said that it's an even show for best in series between the first and this last installment.

Yes, I will see this.

:)

gogo

I thought it was amazing, especially as I thought it was almost over then there was the brilliant plot twist.

Also Heath Ledger was amazing as the joker, its a real shame he's passed away! :P

A must see!

5.5/5

:lol:

~Doom

I thought it was amazing, especially as I thought it was almost over then there was the brilliant plot twist.

Yes that was awesome I was totally not expecting that either!

Hey has anyone seen the movie? ...

I couldn't get your YouTube image to play ... it looks like you have too much YouTube ID there.

Edited by Spock
I don't know I posted a picture with the old joker and the new joker and now it's all different I don't know why...

lol, berkely...that's cuz your account at bucket is full...the pic you posted didn't show up except for an ad for photobucket.

I just found best pick I could and stuck it in for you myself with my own account.

:)

gogo

My friend who's the big fan, said that the matching game of intelligence played against each other by joker v.s. batman had him glued to the seat. It was at this point I stuck a gag in his mouth and forbid him from speaking anymore.

You know...I've just seen so much special effects lately...I'm worried that I'm getting all jaded by fancy cars, swirling capes, and twinkling lasers. Here's to hoping this installment's storyline is rock solid, holds me anxious, and unloads surprise after surprise.

:dance:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

great to hear how good it is, but I have to wait until comes out on dvd or blu-ray. can't get away from kids to go to it. at least give me excuse to get a bluray or ps3 :bounce:

great to hear how good it is, but I have to wait until comes out on dvd or blu-ray. can't get away from kids to go to it. at least give me excuse to get a bluray or ps3 :cow_white:

Get a PS3 because some Blu Rays cost $400 same as the PS3 40gb lol