Requiem - Character Pix

Level 14 Soul Hunter .........called oddly enough .....stubbie :)

screencapture2008073019et7.th.jpg

must start playing Requiem more, its just that other things in my life are happening atm :dance:

stubbs

Level 40 Shaman. I just got him there yesterday, and he's bedecked with the full Nella Armor. Superb bonus. Grinding just got a little more exciting ^^

ahaman2.jpg

shaman.jpg

I'd love to make a movie of this guy in battle. Definitely one of my favorite toons I've ever played in a game.

lol, shoog said my toon was pimped out cuz of the furs :)

:)

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh, Telari, you made it in...gratz! Don't the toons look awesome? I think I'll be in later on in a few hours... I can help you guys level by helping you complete quests if you need help.

Great seeing the pics... Tomi, were you able to get your toon goin as well?

:o

gogo

lololol! not yet. faaaar not yet.

My pc will be done for Thursday. Dad can bring it home on Friday, but today he said he'd have to take money from his bank account so maybe he'll get it after one more week. ARGH!

So we beg to every god to have it on Friday.

Anyway...I could install, and start it on the other pc. It is running, and I wonder if I want to make a toon...who knows...

Man, the devs must have spent so much time on the "feel" of their creations. In fact, the toons from this game are definitely my favorite from any game I've played. I like that wispy lean look they opted for. lol, Sacred's characters always looked a bit stumpy for me... cept for the seraphim :P

heh, Tel, yer toon has bony claw instead of a hand...but she still looks hot.

gogo

Great pics tel :D

And nice lvls both of you, almost time for the first dungeon :viking:

Ohh, im sure you know but couldnt help noticing that your skill bar was empty and a tip is to put all the consumable drops there for buffs early on (you know the strange things that drop like books, eyes, broken weapons etc. Does wonders early on :D

[I like that wispy lean look they opted for] quote.

Nah, they are all pathetic, skinny and totally unsuited to cuddling. You may as well snuggle up to your sword! :viking:

What you need is a nice, plump, cuddly female, with ample curves. She should not be too tall, no taller than say 4 foot 6inches and should have a luxuriously thick and glossy beard. For interests she needs to be 'into' drinking, fighting, love gold and own her own warhammer. :D Oh and she needs to be a dwarf!

Now that is a real woman! :D

Edited by podgie_bear
  • 3 weeks later...

Gorgonoth, level 11 Warrior already :) I got Bartuk at 14 level with the same name at first server btw.

gorgonoth.jpg

two handed axes rock! :lol:

and, ya know, I find Bartuk much funnier than Kruxena... :D

edit: lol, just found two handed bludgeon... it gives 47 dmg, it's more than dual swords at my Kruxena's 27 level are able to give...

sry for edits ;)

Edited by TelariTurunen

I love the way the Bartuks are drawn in this game. Lithe, athletic and dangerous. I had always thought some of the toons in Sacred were a bit on the stumpie side... specially the Glad.

lol, don't know if I have Podgie's appreciation for that style :)

Good looking pic Tel

gogo

Your toon gave me the mood to play some requiem.

Downloaded a patch and BANG!! "cannot connect to server" when I want to log in with my ID and pw.

Cruel world!!

P.S I'll be off from monday. Pc will be taken to set cos it's enough. Seeya later.

Hi Tel!

I copy/pasted Gorgonoth into the game, but it said it does not exist or is offline...

Are you sure this is how it's spelled exactly?

:crazy:

gogo

p.s. I hear ya about taking screen pics. I'm sort of addicted to it myself. Pic of your toon running at the camera is nice.

Hi Tel!

I copy/pasted Gorgonoth into the game, but it said it does not exist or is offline...

Are you sure this is how it's spelled exactly?

well, I was offline yday, and you can see on that screenshot I spelled it well :)

p.s. I hear ya about taking screen pics. I'm sort of addicted to it myself. Pic of your toon running at the camera is nice.

And most funny is that I run really long distance while making this screenshot...

edit: I'm online now, maybe during this and next hour, we'll see.

Edited by TelariTurunen

Dang, lol...this game makes it so that an invite can't be "sent" and then waiting for you as you log in. I'm in right now, if you see me can you please message me and I'll add you?

Cheers!

:D

gogo