Graphic Stuff

well as I dint think it was right to keep using my HI ALL post for this I made a new post for graphic stuff ^^

lets start with the pics fro that post :P

Zinc.gifStar.gifRings.gifRing.gifpiquante.gifComet.gifBall.gif

and the clan gallery :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! More! /woot

*Scoops up dah perdies*

They look awfully similar. Hmmmm. Are these coming from the same place? /drool

thx Aurora /blush

yep its my pic :) the island you see in the back is "Træna"

(a nice place to visit but I dont think iis a place I would have lived on) :D

but now to those spinning things /woot /yay /oooo <... I just love those 3 /thumbsup

thing.gifSphere.gifDiamond.gifAnimation2.gifAnimation1.gif

*yeah I know but I haveto have somthing to do while ogaming* /rofl

/faerie

More! /drool

Very nice photos bhj. Photography hobbiest? I really like Picture003. Really like how my eye is drawn first to the wire pole then the island and then out of the corner of my eye I catch the lone light coming from the window of that little house. Not to mention the amazing sky. Really captured a lot of character in that one. To me anyone. /thumbsup

And now for some treats! /woot

I loooooove these things! They're on a disc aren't they. <_< One of those corel draw image library discs?!?!

Everytime you post new ones I look up the properties in the hope of finding some sign or clue of their source, lol. I just want 1 more! No wait, 2 more! Ummmm, all of them! I must have them all! And then I want more. :(

But just one more! Pleeeeaaase! :o

Ok. I'm done. I'm off to google search "Spinning%20things". Again...

wow amazing photographs bhj!

/bow

Those spinny things! /shok you are trying to assimilate us aren't you! will not look will not be hynotised! /rofl

thx Schot / erialc /blush (have been taking pitures since I was 10. so I guess your can call it a hobby)

iam just glad you like them /oooo

hehe sry schot your not going to find them on a cd :( (I can tel you this much I have "worked" on all of them :o ) *doubt you will find the by using google search either*

yeah assimilate, assimilate.... or maybe iam just trying to hynotise you /whistle

fball.gif

yep its my pic :o the island you see in the back is "Træna"

Ah it only just clicked that you are Norwegian bhj /blush

I am one quarter Norwegian :( Apparently I descend from the Vikings /viking

Where exactly are you from? I will have to ask my Gran where she was from!

No wonder I liked your pics so much, its in my blood /wink

Ah cool!! I choose to go by boat :(

Boat: from Bodø with speedboat or the Coastal Express to Nesna, from Trondheim with the Coastal express to Nesna. Buss, ferry or speedboat to your destination.

One day, I will get there, another place to add to my list of places to go....its getting very very long /sigh

hehe sure just tell them if u want to /woot /yay /oooo

blingheart.gifRefdrag.gif

as you all know there is a bit /rofl of waiting in ogame So here 2 more gifs :o

Edited by bhj

Ooooooh, shiney. :)

As for the secret encoded msg...

Take this image that bhj posted earlier:fball.gif

and copy it to your desktop. After doing that open the pic in notepad or wordpad. This sounds strange I know but go ahead and try anyway. Once you have opened fball.gif in your notepad maximize the notepad window and in the 4th or 5th line you will find dah top secret msg. Could it be the Davinci Code?! :sick: Shhhhh!

This is all part a very complicated way of answering a question I made to bhj earlier on in the post. Which was, "I must know your secret bhj"

I suppose it was a rather indirect question and so deserves an indirect answer, lol. I'm enjoying this game and I think my next step is to somehow translate the encoding of the image somehow so as to discover the software that the image was created with. Normally images have plain english description content built into them tho for some reason bhjs images don't have these... <_<

So the game continues and I'm learning a lot about data content. Thanx for that bhj. /crazy