Sacred 2 Trailers - Shadow Warrior Gameplay in HD - July 17th/08

Hey guys

Just saw this on Youtube last night and it's got some impressive footage of a Shadow Warrior using no less then 5 Combat Arts ^^

Whoever this is...lol, good player :hugs:

I also noticed that whenever he's in battle and is attacking creatures, all these red, stringy ropes are coming out of the baddies and connecting to the Shadow Warrior:

ghostlystrings.jpg

Any conjecture on what that is?

:)

gogo

I would say that LL is a very good guess and the sound is incredible! And its really funny cause I had the urge to get on youtube and look up Sacred 2 stuff last night and I saw this vid so really really funny that we looked the exact same day!

StiCk_eM

Stick, you're so right...the sound IS very good... I'm not just imagining it huh? I'll tell you something. Ever since I heard the sound effects from Diablo 3...I was so sad... I was thinking that nothing out there could match the kind of satisfaction I was getting from seeing the toons beating the monsters..

Till this last Sacred 2 Trailer.

I'm convinced the devs on this one are as talented as on the first one... And seeing/hearing this video over and over again make me want to buy the best sounding system out there.

Nothing beats the sound of a good squish

And yes...good call guys... Life leech? Yes! And so much better than in the first one. The "strings" look so organic and alive. More goodies.

Well...lol to kinda piggy back on you once again Gogo...I didnt realize how good the sound was in the D3 trailer until I went back and listened to it again when u had mentioned it in some other post and well...

the first thought that came to mind when I saw the fights goin on in Sacred 2 is that the sound effects are quite similar to that D3 trailer...the squish of the monsters and the walking...but I think the music is better here :)

cant freakin wait,

StiCk_eM