Oh great here we go again Another hurricane and a mandatory evacuation order for tourists starting tomorrow morning and an evacuation order for residents starting tomorrow.ahhh1gv.gif

good luck borg and maybe be nicer to our ike in game so he doesnt slam the keys so hard (last look had him at a catagory 3) .... ;-) otherwise it looks like he might come and "crash" you *lol*

but seriously hopefully they will pass you by or atleast only gently brush you guys down there ...

Edited by Genenut
  • 2 weeks later...
good luck borg and maybe be nicer to our ike in game so he doesnt slam the keys so hard (last look had him at a catagory 3) .... ;-) otherwise it looks like he might come and "crash" you *lol*

but seriously hopefully they will pass you by or atleast only gently brush you guys down there ...

mmmm? looking up I think I did see sheep flying overhead

Luckly here in the islands we made out ok not so lucky for the folks up in Texas :crazy:

Glad the second hurricane(!) has passed you by as well.

Although unfortunately Texas wasn't so lucky :(

(and on an amusing sidenote, the Metal Archives has lost its pictures at the moment, because the server for them was taken out my hurricane Ike (maybe a falling sheep did it)

:)

~Doom

• 2 weeks later...

Ya know borg I know we teach our kids is better to give than to receive and that sharing is best but this is rediculous... you didnt need to share any of your hurricanes with us in NH, ME and Nova Scotia .... We really arent into them and havent a clue how to throw a proper hurricane party....

I guess this means we'll have to return the gesture and send you a proper nor-easter this winter. ;-)