Your real name at DarkMatters

Hehe, Odd is actually a common name here in Norway but it doesn't mean the same.

My name is Tore btw.

Cheers :heart:

Actually this is a little joke I have when I introduce myself here in the states, I say " Hi, my name is Todd, that's odd with a t in front." I have always tried to bring a smile to peoples faces by being a little odd. Here in the states odd isn't a name at all, it means: singular or peculiar in a strange or eccentric way, differing in nature from what is ordinary, usual, or expected.

I'm sure you've all guessed already? Really, you haven't? Are you sure? Oh alright, I'm Tim(othy)

I'm sure no one had got that already or anything :)

:)

~Doom

Lord of the North, sounds like a great icebreaker, when meeting new people. :)

it's right up there with " You are now shaking hands with someone who has slept in a coffin. Nice to meet you."

Lord of the North

I like your humor, I want to meet you, hehe

But I really have slept in a coffin.

Lord of the North, sounds like a great icebreaker, when meeting new people. :)

it's right up there with " You are now shaking hands with someone who has slept in a coffin. Nice to meet you."

Lord of the North

I like your humor, I want to meet you, hehe

But I really have slept in a coffin.

I dont doubt that, hehe

Great topic here. :)

Well mine is near as simple as they get. Brad. I often get comments with regards to that movie star. What's his name again? I don't know but he's tha Pitts. No pitts on me though. :scare2:

Names eh? I'm myles... :o

One of my past English speaking boss insisted on calling my Chinese name, Ho Kei. Two words, and yup it is prounced just like "Hokey" Pokey. :)

• 2 weeks later...

wow, this thread turned out ten times better than I expected. Thank you, all of you guys! :D It's fantastic finally getting to put real names to the nics. I was starting to feel..weird lately,lol... My nic was sort of getting to me, dunno what it was. And after seeing that some other forums have the real name question running on their sites, and after seeing how successful it was... I'm honestly just so happy that so many of us have filled it out, and not only that, have also taken the time to post to this.

Yes, great community!

:D

gogo

Ohh nice name! [bjørn]

I like it. :cry:

Had to copy it too :P

Though I can make ¤ which is almost the same. Ok actually not at all. nvm...

Nice name collection we have here! Good to know finally some RL names. :)

Edit: Ohh loooool myles!

Edited by tomi
  • 3 months later...