Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 8

DaveO

No dragons for today, but Lord and I had a small session with another player. Lord capitalized on my abundant supply of mentors and gained ten levels to hit 40. I got 3.5 myself and tried to reach the Ridge waypoint in Underworld. I'm starting to wish I had something to deal with those pesky Terror mages since they made me go thru a bunch of healing potions quite quickly. I may try again, although I'm closing in on the Bronze cutoff so I really should try the True Fighter quest for my toon.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Silver server has surfaced to spring surprises. I'm hoping for some participation, but I'll understand if everyone is too busy downloading or playing the Sacred 2 demo.

Another Silver server for today, and my character is at level 55 for the moment. It should be flexible for other toons to join in on the fun. Hope to see some folks soon!

It seems I fell victim to the time difference once again. I think I should have been trying to log in at 8:00 PST but I came in at 10:30 PST.

Anyway, we had overnight guests and we were in the living room talking about this and that. By the time I managed to get away it was too late.

BOO! Happy hectic Halloween!

Silver server is up again, so this is your chance to spook some scum. :woot:

Awww! I was on since 7:45 PST. I checked the private servers several times and finally settled into the gold servers. My new vamp is currently level 101 so I may have been a bit high.

thats okay sil I was a bit low... just think of it more like a gathering of us "old timers" rather than a level organized activity *g* gaming is more fun with company

Edited by Genenut

I started up the server an hour later due to DST changes. There has been an invitation from the monsters to have a Pumpkin Carving Contest. They just don't realize yet that they are also included. :)

I've started up a Silver server a few moments ago since a lot of folks have just gone thru Daylight Savings Time. I hope to see more than a few faces this time. See you all soon! :P

Thanks to everybody who showed up! We had a pretty decent turnout with Sil, Gial, Erling, Lord and somebody from the UU clan. I stopped at level 60, but I think we'll have to do more Silver sessions for folks to catch up. I know Gial and Mom were in the mid 30s with Lord and Sil around the mid 50s.

Time to Fall Back in case you have not with Daylight Savings Time. Of course, today's monsters will need a Saving Time of their own. :P

The Silver server and a series of monsters await!

Edited by DaveO

Another good session for today. I ended up at level 64, so I think another Silver session should push everyone close or past that point. I'll send a PM to Schot to reset the poll, but I'm not sure when that will happen since he has very limited access.

Another good session for today. I ended up at level 64, so I think another Silver session should push everyone close or past that point. I'll send a PM to Schot to reset the poll, but I'm not sure when that will happen since he has very limited access.

Tell me what you want changed Dave I can change it for you. :)

Yet another Sunday session, and thanks to Katran for resetting the poll for today. I'll start another Silver server, but I could upgrade it to Gold if enough 60+ players come along. Seems like Dragon Hunt was the vote for today, so get your barbeque grills ready for some dragon steak.

Yeah, I waited some time and probably should have been more patient. I did wait about 10 minutes, but had other matters to attend to. We can try it again next Sunday if you want.

Please Sign In or Sign Up