Kamikaze Sunday - Generation 8

DaveO

I hope the upcoming sessions are good ones -- wish I could make it but I'll be traveling for the next 3 weeks.

I'll peek in when I get home mid Dec.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only able to stay long enough for the first dragon before the wife needed me. I was the lowest level there now all of my toons are in between level 70-80ish.

I'll try to make it, but can't promise.

Lord of the North lost his Gladiator toon to the Forest Golem. I feel guilty since I encouraged him to try the skill quests. He'll need help to rebound, so my hopes are that he'll have an even better toon. I'll keep my eyes open for any follow up reply to this thread.

I am planning on a rebuild. this time with a slight difference, I still want to have an uber DS ( had it almost to level 150 and it was doing about 3300 damage) but I think I will also want to put a few runes into Hard Hit. I have a need for revenge on a certain golem.........

Another Silver server for today due to the untimely loss of Lord's Gladiator last week. Since winter is finally arriving down here in Phoenix, I thought that Lord would like to serve the cold dish of revenge today. Those monsters better watch out!! :4rofl:

Me and Sil got some action going on around the Hell's Ridge area. It was a plethora of Gladiator item drops, with perhaps the most I've seen in quite some time. Sil got loads of laughs collecting all the Gladiator goodies. He's also looking for a Raane belt around level 70 or so. We both made level 70+, so keep that in mind for anyone joining the next session.

Lol. I just wanted a Raanes belt. I ended up with two or three Andiel belts about 3 pieces of Dalmar's eyes of wonder. 2 pieces of Logar. There were a couple others that I don't recall.

Not bad for a glad with minimal MF.

I did finally find the Raanes belt to complete the set, but I was level 82 when I found it.

So for next week, I'll most likely start a new toon. The glad is going to be outfitted with massive far sight--in the 500-1000 range and 20-30 split. Not party friendly at all.

This will be the last Silver server session. My character is almost level 75, and it's probably time to move up on difficulty. I'm hoping for some turnout in spite of no vote for the last poll reset.

This will be the last Silver server session. My character is almost level 75, and it's probably time to move up on difficulty. I'm hoping for some turnout in spite of no vote for the last poll reset.

Just couldn't do it today. All of my toons are on the verge of plat and I was too busy to start another.

Perhaps next week.

Just got back from my vacation and was looking forward to the kami this week -- until I noticed that somehow my lady is in softcore. Not sure how it happened -- every notation I've ever seen indicates the need for life leech after death to resurrect -- and I have none. If you're up to level 100, I can play my vamp. Otherwise, I've some serious catching up to do.

Thus, I voted reset. (But don't count it if you've a quorum at gold.)

Edited by gial
Just got back from my vacation and was looking forward to the kami this week -- until I noticed that somehow my lady is in softcore. Not sure how it happened -- every notation I've ever seen indicates the need for life leech after death to resurrect -- and I have none. If you're up to level 100, I can play my vamp. Otherwise, I've some serious catching up to do.

Thus, I voted reset. (But don't count it if you've a quorum at gold.)

I wouldn't mind a reset. I've got a vamp, fire mage, & DS glad in plat as well as a greed/forge dwarf about to hit plat. But I am itching to start a new shard mage.

Please Sign In or Sign Up