Avvie for me?

I guess my main problem is I got million ideas per second and I can't use em in the way I wish I could. Drawing is a little bit diffrent matter (for me). So when I make a new avvie for me I think "yeah, nice one", but a few days later I think "nooooo, it's boring", or "I didn't want it to look like that".

So I want ask if one of you could make an avvie and sig for me... *big brigth eyes*

If yes, there's a couple of tips :)

big part of my life is music - metal music - so it should be dark avatar... yeah it should be dark because of some other reasons :Just_Cuz_21:

I loooove big, two-handed axes, celtic crosses, Vikings... and I don't like dragons (maybe because of Eragon... pheh).

My fav colour is black ofc (big surprise), but also I like dark red and blue, almost every kinds of that second one. I don't mind green, but honestly I like only emerald green, no other shades. And I hate pink and yellow.

If someone would be so nice to make that avvie for me and need for more info, please ask :)

Oh, and on sig (can be on avvie also ofc) should be Telari, no "TT" or "TelariTurunen", I use "Telari" everywhere, just sometimes I have to add something to it...

Ah, Tel I'm so sorry. But when it comes to anything more than writing I'm pretty awful at it :) I'm sure someone here will be able to help you out though...we'll just keep bumping this thread till a gifted artiste comes along the topic.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Creating an avy sig for someone as artistically talented as you are Telari would be a grand honour indeed. If I can get some time away from work I will certainly try my hand at it. :)

Tel, I have an idea...would you be able to sketch something that you like?

And then maybe someone could see if they would work it into an avatar. This way it would be a great mix of you and someone else.

Partners in images!

gogo

Tel, I have an idea...would you be able to sketch something that you like?

And then maybe someone could see if they would work it into an avatar. This way it would be a great mix of you and someone else.

Partners in images!

:P

gogo

Hmmm, that's a really interesting idea, GoGo. I can say even more. It's brilliant :) Just lemme find my pencil *cough* and I'll draw something.

Creating an avy sig for someone as artistically talented as you are Telari would be a grand honour indeed. If I can get some time away from work I will certainly try my hand at it. :)

Thanks a lot! :) (I would say million "thank you", but... hehehe)

Just finished that axe :D well, in my opinion it's nothing special, and you can see I drawn a dragon's head... hehehe

axe.jpg

Also I'll put here my favourite picture created by Giger, really, favourite of favourites. It don't have to be somewhere on sig/avvie, it's just a little titbit :D

ok, there's two of them, I can't decide which one I like more...

th_hr_giger_stevestevensatomicplayboys.jpg th_hr_giger_dreads.jpg

THATS NOTHING SPECIAL!!? :D

Telari, you going to have to show me something that is special!

(I'd kill to be able to draw like you..)

and giger is cool!

Wonder what schot's going to come up with

:D

~Doom

Schot?

lol, Tim, you're just as handy with the avie styling as anyone else here. I'm sure with the great stuff Tel's just put up, the creative juices must be flowing. Tim, you did that amazing sig for me a while back ago...with the tree, remember? You're good, don't think you're not. I just wish I had some idea of putting together an image...all I can do is cook

gogo

lol, but cookings an art too!

I know I can, but schot replied first and it would be rude to snatch this from him

Unless he says so of course :woot:

:woot:

~Doom

Edited by TimOfDoom

For the sake of interest heres the beginning of an idea, you can tell me if you like where its going or not.

axe2.jpg

(and I'm stuck for ideas for the background)

:woot:

~Doom

Oh go nuts Tim. You've started off excellently already so the honour is yours my friend. :woot: For a while now I've been overwhelmed with work but if I can I will try my hand at it.

Thanks for thinking of me though Tim. Very considerate of you. :woot:

Yaaaaaay, that's just awesome :D I like it a lot, Tim, but could you just remove "Turunen"? I'm sure I wrote it in this thread, lemme see... ah yes: "and on sig (can be on avvie also ofc) should be Telari, no "TT" or "TelariTurunen", I use "Telari" everywhere, just sometimes I have to add something to it..."

So if it's not a problem... :)

I like this font... reminds me LOTR ;)

Yaaaaaay, that's just awesome ;) I like it a lot, Tim, but could you just remove "Turunen"? I'm sure I wrote it in this thread, lemme see... ah yes: "and on sig (can be on avvie also ofc) should be Telari, no "TT" or "TelariTurunen", I use "Telari" everywhere, just sometimes I have to add something to it..."

So if it's not a problem... :)

I mis-read it :D

Any ideas for a background though, I really am stuck...

~Doom

Oh and regarding font, I have another called spiral initials you might like too :)

Edited by TimOfDoom
I mis-read it :D

Any ideas for a background though, I really am stuck...

;)

~Doom

Oh and regarding font, I have another called spiral initials you might like too :)

Hmmm... background... well I'd like to see there a fiord, but I donno if it would look good. Maybe a sea? Rough sea or something like that.

and I'm curious about that font :)

Another work in progress, to see if you like the this font or the other, and if you like the background.

axe2-1.jpg

(I know there's light colour around the axe, I'm in the process of removing it, it is a work in progress after all :D)

;)

~Doom

Well here is the sig, any element is changeable ofc :)

Hope you like:

axe2-2.jpg

~Doom

I wonder if I could make the text a bit smoother :)

EDIT: Smoothed, take your pic(k) :P

axe2-3.jpg

So I'm a perfectionist...

You may not see the difference with this one but I can and know its better :P

axe2-4.jpg

and another... this is crazy I keep seeing things I can improve...

axe2-5.jpg

Heres an Avy, open to any modification, I'll completly re-do it whatever.

axeavi.jpg

Edited by TimOfDoom

Awesome. Just awesome, Tim.

Although in the avvie I would rather see something like... hmm... oh, Iron Maiden mummies. Lol. It dont have to be that mummy, but you know, that specific style. Hmmm.

Or no.

Well I'd like to see some grotesque in it, even it can be something reminding Japanese "The Ring", something like when you look at it you think "omg, that is crazy".

I would post something more about it, but I had lessons from 7:30 am to 6 pm and I'm completly out of thoughts :/

oh and maybe the sig'd be look better without that grey thingy on the left.

Edited by TelariTurunen

Well the style is quite different :D

here we are...

telari.jpg

Hope you like, I'm kinda wondering if I sohuld have "grunged it up"

~Doom

A grungified version, take your pic :explode:

telari-1.jpg

Edited by TimOfDoom