Avvie for me?

Nice grungy work there Tim. I really like this new version you've made. I think of the two I like the second most. I'm wondering how that Spiral font might look instead of the present. :D

Some really nice touches on the sig. I especially like the placement of the axe which is lined up with the dividing line of the background's mountains from their reflection in the water. Me likes!

Something that might be fun to try is to flip the background vertically. That way you could increase the contrast of the axe head on top of the dark background while at the same time diminish the contrast of the small white-ish symbol on the top of the axe.

Nice grungy work there Tim. I really like this new version you've made. I think of the two I like the second most. I'm wondering how that Spiral font might look instead of the present. :)

Some really nice touches on the sig. I especially like the placement of the axe which is lined up with the dividing line of the background's mountains from their reflection in the water. Me likes!

Something that might be fun to try is to flip the background vertically. That way you could increase the contrast of the axe head on top of the dark background while at the same time diminish the contrast of the small white-ish symbol on the top of the axe.

Good ideas schot, I'll give them a try.

And theres another reason for the positioning of the axe.. it hides the boat :D

:explode:

~Doom

Well I tried them, though I flipped horizontally not vertically :)

axe2-6.jpg

telari-2.jpg

Edited by TimOfDoom