The Witcher Enhanced Edition

Its finally released! :D

A good site for fast downloading that I found is here

You have to download the Enhanced patch and the Language Pack. I think you can also get the bonus pack which has a walkthrough and music pack.

You need the original version to get this addon otherwise you will need to go out and buy it :tongue:

You also need to download the two extra adventures Side Effects and The Price of Neutrality. I got them from Gamershell

Hopefully this will now make The Witcher the fantastic game it was always capable of being :cool:

stubbs

Ahh, Stubbie, I just have to say that this was one game that I'm really sad I missed. I think I saw everyone of the videos that showed how they created the ingame melee. And a lot of it was fascinating...especially their use of pro martial arts experts? As well, the lore, graphics, storyline... If I had the time to devote myself to an SP game, this would definitely be the one.

I hope you're enjoying the relase... the call for Witchers has gone out!

:o

gogo

• 7 years later...

Oh there's enough adult language and innuendo in the English version.

I planned a day just for myself last Tuesday, managed to pick this game up last week for less than 2 euros on GoG. It's a bit confusing at the start, since I haven't read into it at all, and it took me a while to find out my ultra wide (2560x1080) video settings messed up all in-game cinematics in the beginning.

My 2cts: Money well spent! Can't wait to play again.

• Like! 1

Oh there's enough adult language and innuendo in the English version.

I planned a day just for myself last Tuesday, managed to pick this game up last week for less than 2 euros on GoG. It's a bit confusing at the start, since I haven't read into it at all, and it took me a while to find out my ultra wide (2560x1080) video settings messed up all in-game cinematics in the beginning.

My 2cts: Money well spent! Can't wait to play again.

Forgot about this game, and was looking for a good ole oleskool rpg to get into... promising!

:)

gogo

So I started playing and got out of the starting area finally where your introduced to the skill system. Then it lost me. I had no clue what to do with it all.

Zomgod...just started watching the Trailers from Witcher 3... Charles Dance does the Voice ACting!

Welcome to 2 years ago? lol. You know they have some hype when people who never even played the franchise get excited about part 3. For the record, I thought it was an excellent game, and looking forward to the last expansion for it.

Oh, and my favorite TW3 trailer is "A Night to Remember"

So I started playing and got out of the starting area finally where your introduced to the skill system. Then it lost me. I had no clue what to do with it all.

You get bronze, silver, and gold talent points. You're basically given free reign to level up whichever area(s) you want. I like to stick to putting points in his attributes before specializing in any signs or sword styles.

Does this help?

• Like! 1

Zomgod...just started watching the Trailers from Witcher 3... Charles Dance does the Voice ACting!

Welcome to 2 years ago? lol. You know they have some hype when people who never even played the franchise get excited about part 3. For the record, I thought it was an excellent game, and looking forward to the last expansion for it.

You get bronze, silver, and gold talent points. You're basically given free reign to level up whichever area(s) you want. I like to stick to putting points in his attributes before specializing in any signs or sword styles.

Does this help?

Ok this was my fault for being vague. I meant that I was at a loss on how many of the various types of skill I should choose. What's viable. What should I concentrate on. Stuff like that.

>So I started playing and got out of the starting area finally where your introduced to the skill system. Then it lost me. I had no clue what to do with it all.

Does this help?

heh, I think I'm so happy cuz Charles Dance did a stand up performance as Tywin Lannister in the last season of Game of Thrones...and every day I'm reading a few paragraphs of the novels on the way and back to work.

His voice is so distinct, and have been hearing him in my head as I'm reading his parts in the books.

:)

gogo