Sacred 2 30 sec video of my TG killing orcs

Llama8

Very nice Llama! I guess we'll be seeing a lot of you and your TG eh? Match made in heaven? :Just_Cuz_21:

I hope you don't mind but I changed your embed from a youtube embed to a youtubeHD embed. You can add HD Youtubes from the dropdown menu "Insert Special Item" when creating a post.

Thanx for the video and lookin forward to more. :whistle:

Very nice Llama! I guess we'll be seeing a lot of you and your TG eh?

Probably yes. Either that or a BFG seraphim (BFG & Pelting Strikes FTW!), or a summoner Shadow Warrior.

I hope you don't mind but I changed your embed from a youtube embed to a youtubeHD embed.

Is there a difference?

Oh absolutely. Well... To a videophile at least, haha. If your curious you can paste the below into the post editor and push preview to see the two types of video quality.

[youtube]FeMtEiZho0Q[/youtube]

[youtubehd]FeMtEiZho0Q[/youtubehd]

By the way I just realized you've got some life leach going in your video. I'm curious as to how much LL you are getting and what level that TG is. I have a feeling LL=Life Leach isn't going to be as easy to come by as it was in the first Sacred...

By the way I just realized you've got some life leach going in your video. I'm curious as to how much LL you are getting and what level that TG is. I have a feeling LL=Life Leach isn't going to be as easy to come by as it was in the first Sacred...

Yeah, I've got a few runes socketted... I've heard that there is % life leach as well, but it's not a low level mod.

Edit: Wow, that's a helluva difference!