Double Rep points weekend starting tommorrow

Genenut

Always wanted the cool titles in the Eye of the North expansion? This is the weekend to get them. Double reputation points are being awarded starting friday afternoon til sunday. Come and dust off your toons and enjoy the only snow to be found that doesnt need shoveling and wont close school...

There are several title tracks , one each for norn, asura, Deldrimor, and Ebon vanguard. They each have several titles on the track that are all displayable. I find the GW:EN titles some of the easiest to earn and display.

You can find out more on http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Title Some are cool and some are funny such as the 1st level on the Asura track is "Not Too Smelly (1)" and the last one of the norn track is Slayer of All (10)

Reaching certain titles allows you to purchase special armor up in eye of the north. This armor is not availiable in other locations outside of the Eye of the North.

And as you can get all 4 of these track it contirbutes to the title for getting titles ;-) And gives you more bragging rights :-)

Ahh, title tracks! That was one of Guild Wars best features. So many cool and funny ones...the Grand Cartographer definitely being my favorite.

Genenut, which ones has your toon currently got?

:P

gogo

I have two with the sunspear comander title but my main toon has slayer of nightmares and delver. I'm working on alot though. My toon is going for drunakrd too :-)

My toon is going for drunakrd too :-)

Your toon?........Oh okay......if you say so :P

stubbs

only my toon , my kids wont be quiet long enough for me to start on the title myself.... and they wont let me at work although we (me and my coworkers) firmly believe that it would help with moral if we could drink at work .