Sacred Characters by RssDragon

RssDragon

Hi dear friends! Hope that you all are doing fine. Yes, you got it right... I am back! Now I am going to get back to my drawings right from where I had stopped. Next on the line is "The Dark elf" Soon I'll be post a Drawing of him... I know that you all are with your heads on Sacred 2. Sorry if I am still stuck wth the original sacred and underworld game characters. I'll make some drawings of Sacred 2 as soon as I get the game. For now, however, I'll resume with sacred only.

Schot @

Thank you mate. Well, metal is very hard to draw... But I think for a simple drawing that is Ok. Also, it makes it easier for me to get it done. Yes, it is hot!

Telariturunen @

All the personall feelings are on every lines that I tried to get right...

GogoBlender @

You always get thing right mate. :(

Nervousbreakdown @

Me too... ladies are very hard to draw yet it can be very easy if we like to look at them carefully and closelly, which I do so much. :viking:

Ok guys, I'll be posting my Drawing soon. :blush:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when you're back!

And looking forward to more of your pics friend. Also...why don't you put up all your pics in the Sacredwiki Fan Art section? We're always looking for all the great stuff fans have made, and the wiki's size is infinite.

Cheers!

:bow:

gogo

Thank you my friend! You just brought a smile to my face. Thank you indeed for the nice words. :P

Well, as you know I am still drawing characters from the original Sacred game. When I came here for the first time and visited the Wiki page. I saw that there, there are two sections; one for Sacred 2 and one for Sacred. However, only Sacred 2 has a section for fan art, while sacred has not. I think that Sacred should have a fan art link too just as Sacred 2 has. That would keep things more organized, But I don’t know how to add a link myself or how to create the sacred fan art section there. I also did not want to bother you with that.

Anyway, I am almost done with the sacred characters. I have drawn the Battle Mage, the Gladiator, The Seraphim… Now, I am drawing the Dark Elf, then I’ll draw the Wood Elf. But my final drawing is going to have all the Sacred characters together. So, we have more 3 drawings to go and after that I’ll move on to Sacred 2 characters.

Then… Finally… I'll start adding my Drawings there. Till now I have just added the seraphim because she is in Sacred 2. However, if you think that there is no problem on mixing the old Sacred characters in a section meant only for Sacred 2... I can add them there, no problem. But I think that it becomes a bit confuse.

Well, I think I talk too much! Let us go back to the drawings… :)

What a trap you set to me. I followed the link and there it was... But I got all the codes right... I hope. Well, The page is already done. However, How do I add a link to at the Sacred section? As you know, when we get to the Wiki main page we see:

Search

Navigation

sacred 2

sacred <------- (How do I add the link - "Fan Art" - to this section? The page is already created, the link to it I

don't know how to do.)

Toolbox

lol, RSS...I really wanted to see your stuff published...and dang, does it ever look good! Regarding your question about the link to the page... From the original Sacred section of SacredWiki, we have a link to that new fan art page from at the bottom right of the four sections on this page here:

Sacred Fan Art

Is this what you meant?

:P

g0g0

No, that is not what I meant... Wherever one goes in Sacrewiki, the navegation panel remains the same. Showing always the categories below:

Search

Navigation

sacred 2

sacred

Toolbox

Within each category we can see their subcategories. Like in "Sacred 2" as can be seen below:

sacred 2

Fallen Angel

Characters

Combat Arts

Mounts

Fan Art <------ (here we have it... A link to the Sacred 2 fan Art)

Video Garden

Above we can see the words "Fan art", but in the category Sacred there is no direct link to it as can be seen below:

sacred

Underworld

Characters

Combat Arts

Enemies

Items

Runes

:) <----------- (Here we don't have any "Fan art" for sacred)

As the navegation panel is always there no matter where we go in winki it, is very easy to find the Fan Art section at the Sacred 2. However, the new link to Sacrad Fan art (In my opinion) is not so easy to find. Well, I hope you understood what I mean.

Anyway, it does not matter... The important is that the page is already created and I know where it is. So, I'll be posting my drawing there. :whistle: Thank you my friend.

Edited by RssDragon
  • 4 weeks later...

I am sure you guys remember this one... Well, have a look at the colored version below. I hope you guys like. :angry:

Vamp.jpg

Some color to our Vamp! :lol: I know, I know... She looks like she needs a bit of blood, but she is a Vamp after all. :lol:

VampBsmall.jpg

Well, time to go... and work on our wood elf. :)

I am sure you guys remember this one... Well, have a look at the colored version below. I hope you guys like. :angry:

Vamp.jpg

Some color to our Vamp! :lol: I know, I know... She looks like she needs a bit of blood, but she is a Vamp after all. :lol:

VampBsmall.jpg

Well, time to go... and work on our wood elf. :)

that is a really good coloring, maybe we can work something out, right now im almost done with my drawing and maybe you can color, if thats alright with you?

Rss,

You do some fantastic work. Normally, I don't like pencil drawings that are touched up with photoshop. But this.....beautiful.

I wish I had your talent to bring some of my ideas to life.

Keep up the great work.

Dear Silearth,

You do have my friend, you do have. :lol: you have more talent than you imagine. :) All what you need is to learn to see it in yourself. You already do it in writing. So you can do it in Drawing if you apply the same will at it as you do in your writing.

I am very happy to learn that you like my drawings. Thank you so much.

hm well. from the waist and lower I like this drawing. unfortunately from waist to top of her head rather it doesnt look as nice as the rest. I mean the anatomy is a bit wrong here. too small head, too long neck and there's a part of her body that should be a lil bit lower... :)

oh but her legs... each of em is diffrent a bit than the 2nd one. left one is in fact too much longer than the right one.

Edited by TelariTurunen
hm well. from the waist and lower I like this drawing. unfortunately from waist to top of her head rather it doesnt look as nice as the rest. I mean the anatomy is a bit wrong here. too small head, too long neck and there's a part of her body that should be a lil bit lower... :)

oh but her legs... each of em is diffrent a bit than the 2nd one. left one is in fact too much longer than the right one.

Oh, Dear...

Sometimes your criticism takes me all the pleasure of posting my drawings here. This is a fun art section not an Art school. I am sure that if you drive your attention onto your own drawings and use your so accurate cense of criticism there, you are going to find lots of mistakes too.

Since your very first reply to my Battle mage at the Sacred forum you came in with a very strong level of criticism. Yet, I tried to see it in a positive way, respecting your opinion and doing my best to improve. Then, I did my Gladiator and you heavily criticized it in a way that made me very sad. But still, I tried to see it as a good thing for if I did something to improve, that would be good for me. However, your words were in my head all the time and I was upset with it. So I drawn the Vampiress and for that drawing you said:

“Pretty good. Nice shadings, proportions, nice idea... but ofc I have to find mistakes (yea, im lil mean nasty beasty)... hands (or hand, cant see the second one :P ), though it's not so big problem at all, not so big as the second one.

I'm trying very hard but I cant find any presonal feelings in this drawing. that makes me a little bit confused, cause I saw drawing which were drawn worse, but still they had that "thing", you could find a lot of very personal messages in it. that's what I'm missing here.”

I did that drawing only because of you, hoping that you could see it… see that your words were important and carried value to me… The drawing was telling so much, yet you saw so little…

My reply to you was:

“Telariturunen @ All the personal feelings are on every line that I tried to get it right…”

You were looking for personal messages, but you failed to see that the drawing was filled with them.

However, that was a turning point to me for I noticed the most important thing, which I was letting pass by… That is to enjoy what I am doing and above all do it to please myself not others.

Well, I have nothing else to say.

Best regards,

Rss

Edited by RssDragon

neat, good job Rss these last two, vamp and WE are really great :viking:

and about criticsm, we all got diffrent styles I guess. and I like yours, even if someone says it is have some wrong lines and errors, it is your picture and its you who know how it is supposed to be.

dont let it break yah, please keep posting :lol:

if you want some more feedback and critiscm.. from more than a few people you should join a drawing forum. It might be scary to join a place with so many good artists, but I swear they got to see your potential and I dont think there will be many hard responses :sweating:

Rss. I'm really sorry my words made you sad. However in my opinion they're rather more like tips how to do the next drawing better than a criticism. And mostly when someone comments my drawings, I don't think about those things like about criticism, but exactly like about tips. I don't know, maybe my posts here sound more nasty - or what - but it's rather caused of my level of speaking English than by my malice.

Also I'm a member of plenty sites like DeviantArt, just most of em is more focused on commenting and helping other artists to correct mistakes and make them draw better and focused on rating as well. And I post a lot of tips per day on each of em, like 20 - 30... sometimes even 40 per day, and each of those coments is long (mostly boring too), but the only thing that I want to do is to help other artists. Unfortunately most of those ppl seems to think about that like about really nasty criticism. But in fact it's NOT a criticism.

Notice that I've never posted here thing like "no, I totally don't like it, this drawing is just awful.", pheh, I don't mean I've never posted thing like that anywhere, but the drawing rly MUST be awful if even I write it, cause the fact is in every piece of art I try to find something well done, and even if I'm not able to, I still write many helpful tips. It should rather motivate you to draw more than to make you upset.

Of course if you don't want to, I won't write posts in your thread anymore, cause in my opinion writing only things like "oh yes, awesome, great, beautiful" doesn't help at all.

Erling @

Thank you dear for the comments and nice words. As for joining an art community, I have already done so. But I don't feel ready yet to post my drawings in their Critique section for I know I can do better. All what I need is to study and to practice so that I can improve my drawings a lot more. As soon as I get to a point where I don't have only the drawings to show, but some real knowledge on techniques and how to apply them, I'll be placing my drawings for the teachers to critique.

TelariTurunen @

If you think you should not comment more in my drawings... That is your decision to make. However, if you do so... you should keep one thing in mind; when you first criticized my drawings I did not turn my back on your critics. Instead, I tried to improve and I have being doing that since then. Every word you said had importance and meaning to me. Now, I came and criticized not you art but your way of approaching people with your critiques. So if at my “first” criticism at your way of approaching people you chose to turn your back on me, again, that is your decision to make. But I hope that my words have as much importance to you as yours had when you first approached me with your critiques.

I truly hope you try to improve your approaching methods. If you want to put yourself in the position of helping people with their art, you must be able to recognize when criticism is needed and when it is not. You should also be able to place the same passion on recognizing and describing what the person is getting right, not only concentrate on what is wrong and try hardly to find something to critique. Try to pay attention on the efforts the people are placing on trying to follow your advices or tips. Learn to see when they are doing their best to improve and let them know that you value their attitude on improving by rewarding them with a nice comment. I think that you are capable of recognizing the level of drawing skills of each person and to apply the right approach also taking into account the place where the art in case has been posted.

I am not asking to change yourself for me, I am asking you to show more of your good qualities and at the same time cause a good impression on people. Well, all I can say is that if you choose to quit on me... I am not quitting on you... even knowing that in your opinion positive comments will not help you at all. I will post every time a draw calls my attention for its special message points, good enough to make me laugh, or let me puzzled or intrigued. For as this is just a fun art section what really matters is the person who made the drawing and the feelings putting within it. The time the person took to make that drawing and above all the time the person took to come and share his or her drawings with us.

I consider myself honored by it in two ways; one by being able to see their drawings and the other by being able to place my drawings close to theirs and let them see them.

Please, try to see my reply above in the best way possible for deep in my heart I have no desire and any intention to make you sad, upset or to start an argument with you. I have a deep respect for you and I just wanted you to know the way I felt and the way people may feel about your approach. But very few will take the time to let you know that.

I carry no animosity in my words and I placed them here as a friend hoping that you also see me that way too.

Sincerely,

Rss

Edited by RssDragon
  • 4 months later...

Hi dear friends,

I hope you all are doing fine. Sorry for being so long away, but I got through some storms that shook my life upside down. Well, I am still trying to get out of it. However, finally I managed to be able to come back on line again. Hope I can keep it that way.

Well, here it is... This one is for Sacred 2. Hope you guys like. :P

Sera5.jpg

Sera4.jpg

If you have the time and are up to it, would you do the Daemon, Dwarf or Inquisitor?

I'm rly curious on how you would make em :P

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras