Sacred Characters by RssDragon

RssDragon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have the time and are up to it, would you do the Daemon, Dwarf of Inquisitor?

I'm rly curious on how you would make em :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Hello guys! Thanks for the nice comments. I'm very glad you guys like this one.

Rantras @ Yes, I can do it for you. All I ask is for you to have a little patience. I am very slow with my drawings, but as soon as I get it done I'll post them here. However, I have a little question before I start. Do you want them to be together in the same drawing or separated in two different drawings? Another question is... I suppose that you are talking about characters from the Sacred Underworld. So, what did you mean with the "of inquisitor" in the end of your question? If you are talking about characters from Sacred 2. I am sorry, I still do not have the game, so I don't know much about all their characters.

Ok, awaiting on your comments.

Oh! If any one has any other request just let me know. :)

Edited by RssDragon

very nice drawings I am glad I found this thread from the recent new posts. :)

Your colored drawings would look so cool in a x-men style comic book. Are there any of those around? :)

Your colored drawings would look so cool in a x-men style comic book. Are there any of those around? :)

No, there is not. But if you want I can get one done. Just pick which character from the X-man you want and I can draw it for you. However, as this site is a Sacred game site. I think I cannot post it here. So you need to talk to Gogo first and see what he has to say, if he gives the green light... I can post it here. If not, then you just pick a Sacred character and as soon as I am done with the first request I'll start working on it. :guns:

If you have the time and are up to it, would you do the Daemon, Dwarf of Inquisitor?

I'm rly curious on how you would make em :guns:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Hello guys! Thanks for the nice comments. I'm very glad you guys like this one.

Rantras @ Yes, I can do it for you. All I ask is for you to have a little patience. I am very slow with my drawings, but as soon as I get it done I'll post them here. However, I have a little question before I start. Do you want them to be together in the same drawing or separated in two different drawings? Another question is... I suppose that you are talking about characters from the Sacred Underworld. So, what did you mean with the "of inquisitor" in the end of your question? If you are talking about characters from Sacred 2. I am sorry, I still do not have the game, so I don't know much about all their characters.

Ok, awaiting on your comments.

Oh! If any one has any other request just let me know. ;)

1) Np take your time, there's no hurry

2) I think seperate would be nice, it's your choice really cuz your teh artist :)

3) Ye Inquisitor is from Sacred 2, I thought you knew a bit about the characters of Sacred 2 becuz you made the cool seraphim on tiger, but no problem really,

just wanted to see an evil implementation in your art but not so necessary atm...

So once again, take your time and have fun drawing :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

PS: Slight typo in the other post I meant "OR" Inquistor but was typing to quick and made it OF (= OR in dutch)

Edited by Chareos Rantras

Ok, understood. I'll work on it for you. :)

Well, I had a look in the internet (Google) and found a few pictures of a screen shot from the game sacred 2. There I saw the Seraphim riding a tiger! I thought, that it was very cool and did the drawing above. I did not know that the sacred characters could ride tigers. I have stopped playing games because the time they were taking from me. Almost Always the time I come back from work. So, I decided to put that time in the drawings instead. However, after seeing the seraphim on a tiger I really got curious about the game. :)

Hi dear friends,

I hope you all are doing fine. Sorry for being so long away, but I got through some storms that shook my life upside down. Well, I am still trying to get out of it. However, finally I managed to be able to come back on line again. Hope I can keep it that way.

Well, here it is... This one is for Sacred 2. Hope you guys like. :guns:

Sera5.jpg

Sera4.jpg

wowoah

The colored pix is incredible...it's so sharp!

Rss, any chance of you turning that into a sig for DarkMatters? :) I would love to wear that.

Great seeing you back here !

:)

gogo

Dear Gogo,

What about this?

If not Ok for you tell what you don't like about it and I'll change. :D

maybe smaller, maybe dark matters log instead of the sacred logo, maybe placing your name on top?

Just let me know. ;)

Serasig.jpg

*cough* If you have time take a look here , I could use your talents,

the pic you have now is ok only a bit o' color changes and name changes (yes gogo I'm stealing it :D )

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Your colored drawings would look so cool in a x-men style comic book. Are there any of those around? :4rofl:

No, there is not. But if you want I can get one done. Just pick which character from the X-man you want and I can draw it for you. However, as this site is a Sacred game site. I think I cannot post it here. So you need to talk to Gogo first and see what he has to say, if he gives the green light... I can post it here. If not, then you just pick a Sacred character and as soon as I am done with the first request I'll start working on it. :D

I am sorry this is not what I was meaning to say in my last post. I was saying your drawings would look good in a Sacred comic book. :cry: ..... and it would be cool if we could turn them into one somehow.

There are lot's of talented people here. I'm sure there could be a Novelist, artist, and storyboard designer here somewhere.

Be interesting to see where this may go.

Great concept. :4rofl:

Jet

heh, RSS, you made one of the girls at work swoon over your colored tiger image. It's completely outstanding. I'll figger out some more about a sig soon.

gogo

I am sorry this is not what I was meaning to say in my last post. I was saying your drawings would look good in a Sacred comic book. :) ..... and it would be cool if we could turn them into one somehow.

Comic book needs very good skills in sequential work. One needs to be able to tell a story just using drawings.Unfortunately, I am not good at that yet. However, that could be a good exercise. So, if you get me a script for the beginning of a story (your own story)... Just for the first page of the comic book. I could have a try. :) That would take time, though.

*cough* If you have time take a look here , I could use your talents,

the pic you have now is ok only a bit o' color changes and name changes (yes gogo I'm stealing it :) )

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

No problem, I'll see what I can do. ;)

heh, RSS, you made one of the girls at work swoon over your colored tiger image. It's completely outstanding. I'll figger out some more about a sig soon.

gogo

Ok, I'll wait. ;)

Oh! Tell to the girl that I would help her if I were there... like give her some water, hold her hand, and fan her a bit. Tell her that I am very happy to learn that she liked it. :)

Jetcutter @

Knukles @

Thank you guys. I am glad to know that you like it. :)

Hey Guys, I am extremely sad. I could not logging to my old account. I tried to retrieve a new pass word, but it did not work either. So, I was forced to get another account. Well, I am still trying to see if I get back to the older acc (RssDragon) While I don't manage that I'll be posting under the name of (DragonKing) that is the second name in my signature.

Well, I have a new drawing to post. I hope you guys like.

As usual, Pencil & color drawing by me.

I did not want to spend too much time in the drawing as I knew it would take me long to get it colored. So, I did it very simple. Anyway, please have a look. ;)

Inked line art

DwarfLineArt.jpg

Colored version

Dwarfbig.jpg

Nice Art like always. Good Job! Rly love the way you worked out the Dwarf

Take a look here for the login problem you just need to change your password with the "lost password" function

EDIT: If the lost password isnt working contact Schot or Gogo !

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I did that but a e-mail is supposed to come to me and it never does. I don't know. Anyway, I'll keep on trying.

Ok, next on the line is the Daemon. :)

Well Schot will sort things out,

btw is it ok if I use the dwarf as my Avatar ;) it was one of my favourite characters in S1

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

btw is it ok if I use the dwarf as my Avatar ;) it was one of my favourite characters in S1

No problem at all. Don't for get that I did it for you in the first place. So, I see no reason why you should not use it as your avatar. :)

No problem at all. Don't for get that I did it for you in the first place. So, I see no reason why you should not use it as your avatar. ;)

Thx again mate, I mentioned you in my signature, will also put linky to this thread :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Thank you my friend. I also made one for me from this drawing. One that has to do with dragon. ;) Good idea you gave me. :)

From the four below I got the eye. ;)

Dwarfavatarface.jpg . DwarfAvatar1.jpg . Dwarfavatareye.jpg . Sera6avatar.jpg . Sera7avatar.jpg

Edited by DragonKing

W00t very nice! I'll take the dwarf mid-close up :)

EDIT: you should ask Gogo or Schot to put em in the Forum's Avatar library ;)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Ok, I got my account back. :bye: It was a problem with my e-mail, but now it is all fine. By the way. I'll be posting at the vacation thread. Please have a look there. But don't worry for when I am back I'll have drawing to post. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi dear friends,

As you have noticed All the pictures (Drawings) I have posted within this thread are not being displayed. That is due to the fact that I went over the Public download storage limit where I keep my files. It is a free account, so I need to work in some solution to it.

Well, I am working on a way to solve this problem and I hope that everything will be back to normal soon.

Regards,

Rss