Sacred 2 BFG Seraphim Video

Llama8

This is a short video of my seraphim killing Undead & Kobolds with her BFG, this took five attempts.

Legal Disclaimer: No Kobolds were harmed during the making of this video, several Undead were harmed, but since they're dead they don't have any legal rights & no-one cares. However one Seraphim did buy the farm due to me accidentally clicking on the Hardcore button.

Photobucket:

th_SeraBFGv5.jpg

YouTube:

Aaaah very cool Llama. I see you found yourself a shiny new cattle prod of doom, lol. The video has got me a bit curious about what sort of modifications can be done with the BFG. The Seraphim as the last of the 6 I need to have a look at so don't know a whole lot about her. Yet!

Nice video! Except, llama is there a way to get sound on it?

And... "increased accuracy"? In Sacred, don't all Combat Arts automatically hit? Is this something new? And I cropped out a pic from the video:

bfg.jpg

The magical bolt thrower looks interesting... any chance one of you guys could snap out a larger pic for us that's more clearer if you have time? And... you know, I just realized something. When I saw her firing those bolts... it came off feeling to me so "video-gamey" with the direct damage attacks of the Seraphim.

I think this time around, I'm definitely going to start off with a toon that's got "deeper" Combat Arts.

Enter Inquisitor

:whistle:

gogo

Weapon-based CAs haven't auto-hit since pre-Plus Gogo.

Sorry there's no sound, I'm not sure how to get sound on the vid without including any sound from my mic (despite it being muted)...

ahh, forgot it was a "weapon' lol! BFG was always one of those strange Combat Arts that wasn't modded by what the spells were (Magic Lore), even though it always looked/sounded like a ranged spell.

Llama, the sound from the original BFG in Sacred was pretty distinctive... is it as good in this one as well?

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Brad just redid the CA images for the wiki... he just completed the BFG for Seraphim Combat Arts:

bfgnew.jpg

Check out the new CA images...you can see the tabs in bronze, silver and gold that he cut in for the Combat Arts ^^

ye all likes?

:D

gogo