2 new Temple Guardian vids.

Llama8

Archimedes Beam is my favorite...though I wish the sound worked :whistle: Llama, I hear you about how coold the beam is... remember in Dungeon Siege how enemies would be coming at you from the background from small to large? It's cool how your beam fires off into the distance like that with the angle you took with the camera.

Can you snipe okay with this CA?

:lol:

gogo

Yup, you've seen some of the range that it can have. It'll shoot as far as you can see (and some if the target is running away).

Excellent. I love it when games are able to do that. Too often they don't change in scale, and /or just jump up closer to you all biggified. If Sacred 2 has scaling down this good, it's looking to be as great on the eyes as Dungeon Siege was. In that game, you could see monsters milling about in the distance, and they'd slowly creep up on you, as you took shots on them. Being able to snipe at distant objects that look like ants... no feeling like it.

:)

gogo

Being able to snipe at distant objects that look like ants... no feeling like it.

[/color]

And being able to slaughter several of them as they run towards you through your Beam...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*cough*