High Elf Combat Arts Rampage!

Schot

Hey hey gang. Well after fighting and fighting, against my Vista 64bit OS, I now have a bit of High Elf action for you all to check out. noooo... Not THAT kind of action. Sheesh!

This is a video of the High Elf running through what I find is a pretty cool dungeon and basically trying to blast out some of the fun Combat Arts of hers. Video is about 1 minute long. At the end of which I kind of, well... *cough* died *cough* So not only do you get to see some "High Elf action" but you also get to see O'l Schotie drop dead, hehe. Ow...

Not only is the game looking hot but the work on sound is also quite impressive. So play it nice and loud and enjoy the sound of Sacred 2 as well. :whistle:

Hope you enjoy!

Excellent Video. lol you should call this build the Armageddon build...more than enough fireworks on screen to keep even the most demanding Magic User happy ^^

Schot, coud you tell us the names of the High Elf Combat Arts being used here and in which order? Also, which camera? I'm picky with camera views... After playing Requiem, I've gotten to be a stickler. And, question... how do you think the camera management in Sacred 2 compares to, let's say Guild Wars and Requiem...does it give you the same kind of freedom?

:whistle:

gogo

p.s. The sound effects of the Combat Arts in this vid are oustanding... to everyone who hasn't seen it yet... PLAY LOUD

• 4 months later...

No, I actually have not seen his latest build.. where?

And as for the CAs in which order, maybe I could lend a hand:

1. Incandescent Skin (Buff)

2. Grand Invigoration (Buff)

3. Frost Flare

4. Raging Nimbus

5. Incendiary Shower

6. Ancestral Fireball

after that:

3 5 4 6 6 6 6 3 5 6 6 6 4 (3)

(3) because Frost Flare had been activated, but not executed before death.

Essentially, this HE is a Pyro - Stormite build. Nicely done, too.

Hope I could help,

nat