Sacred 2 art - Nervusbreakdown

Hi guys Im new here I came here maybe twice and I have been watching you guys doing a great job on the art work and I want to get in, I asked the admin what can I do with my art work and he showed me the way.

So here is my first pic of the Shadow Warrior - sketch and ink

I will add color soon.

Just one more thing if you guys go to the teamxbox forums on sacred 2 my name there is Finalsolution.

shadowwarrior.jpg

shadowwarrior2.jpg

Good job with your drawings. There's not much to correct, although I would add more shadings... well that's only my opinion, I always want to add shadings everywhere :)

One more thing, I noticed it here and realised that it's the same thing which I coudn't realise in Dragon's pics. You can draw very well, but... where's your personal idea? That armor, hammer, even Warrior's hair style, all these things are perfeclt the same as you can see on screenshots. :)

Still... good job. :)

Good job with your drawings. There's not much to correct, although I would add more shadings... well that's only my opinion, I always want to add shadings everywhere :)

One more thing, I noticed it here and realised that it's the same thing which I coudn't realise in Dragon's pics. You can draw very well, but... where's your personal idea? That armor, hammer, even Warrior's hair style, all these things are perfeclt the same as you can see on screenshots. :)

Still... good job. :)

Thank you for your kind words, I only see what I get from the pics and the armor and weapon might not be as true to the real thing.

This is only 1 I have more to come and I just finished the color on that pic.

shadowwarrior32color.jpg

They are more to come, and thank you for your kind words

No, no, no, no... photoshop agaaain...

:)

*breathe*. Ok well I've said it before in other thread... "if you started drawing with your hand you rather shouldn't correct it by machine. Yes, I am weird." And really, really, really, REALLY I mean it. Maybe it's only my opinion here, but most of drawings look much better with no photoshop additions. I can imagine how your Shadow Warrior's looking without it and I think it IS better. Well again in my opinion. :woot:

Try :D

and welcome to DM, oops, forgot to say it before... :)

No, no, no, no... photoshop agaaain...

*breathe*. Ok well I've said it before in other thread... "if you started drawing with your hand you rather shouldn't correct it by machine. Yes, I am weird." And really, really, really, REALLY I mean it. Maybe it's only my opinion here, but most of drawings look much better with no photoshop additions. I can imagine how your Shadow Warrior's looking without it and I think it IS better. Well again in my opinion. :woot:

Try :D

and welcome to DM, oops, forgot to say it before... :)

ok I add those for touches but the drawing and coloring was all me.

Ill keep that in mind next time I make 2 version one just for you :o can the other one for the others

this is what you looking for

shadowwarrior3color.jpg

Welcome to DarkMatters, Nervusbreakdown! Another treat for me today as I come home. We've been lucky to have RSSDragon and Tel post lately, and the section looks like it's filling up. I hope you have a great time here Nevus, nice work on the Shadow Warrior!

We have a section in the Sacredwiki called Sacred 2 Fan Art. You can go ahead and create your own section to which you can add your artwork as well.

I wish I could draw

gogo

p.s. Tel, we're lucky to have you here as our local drawing coach... great job and thanks!

Be most welcome to Darkmatters! I am very happy that you joined our team of Sacred art lovers. I like your way of drawing a lot and I hope to see more drawings coming from you. Don't let the critics ;) get you down as you will not be criticized all the time :)

Be most welcome to Darkmatters! I am very happy that you joined our team of Sacred art lovers. I like your way of drawing a lot and I hope to see more drawings coming from you. Don't let the critics ;) get you down as you will not be criticized all the time :)

Thank you for the kind words same for you gogo!

Im already working on my second pic and its a sketch right now but when I ink it should make things more clear.

Well here is Shadow Warrior again fighting with Inquisitor against an army of skeleton warriors!

*again I dont know if the armor and weapon are right*

sacred2sketch.jpg

That is what I was hoping to see! It is so cool! I love it. Dear Friend, keep on drawing and as you go try to improve the way your drawings look at every new drawing you make. Don't worry about making mistakes for mistakes, we all make. Just keep in mind that you can Always do better if you want to. If you really put yourself into it you will go very far. :oooo:

Well, what I just said is to myself as well, I should do the same. Critics will always come for you and me, so the best we can do is to get drawing and let us see where we can get. But, not only just draw, we have to learn with it put what we learned into our drawings. Well, I'll keep an eye on your drawings from now on and you keep an eye on mine. I am sure in time we gonna rock the Sacred world. :(

I wish you all the best

And I am looking foward for seeing your next drawing. By the way, I'd better get mine done too or you will pass me over in numbers. You have posted already 5! :) I'd better hurry. ;)

Edited by RssDragon
That is what I was hoping to see! It is so cool! I love it. Dear Friend, keep on drawing and as you go try to improve the way your drawings look at every new drawing you make. Don't worry about making mistakes for mistakes, we all make. Just keep in mind that you can Always do better if you want to. If you really put yourself into it you will go very far. :oooo:

Well, what I just said is to myself as well, I should do the same. Critics will always come for you and me, so the best we can do is to get drawing and let us see where we can get. But, not only just draw, we have to learn with it put what we learned into our drawings. Well, I'll keep an eye on your drawings from now on and you keep an eye on mine. I am sure in time we gonna rock the Sacred world. :(

I wish you all the best

And I am looking foward for seeing your next drawing. By the way, I'd better get mine done too or you will pass me over in numbers. You have posted already 5! :) I'd better hurry. ;)

thank you again and now Im working on a 3rd sketch lol

I have to day your sketches are pretty good, but still they're sketches (and I mean sketches are things which you use to make a drawing, but really... :Just_Cuz_12: )

I posted a few simply tips how to draw a character, you may look at 'em if you want to (although I think not much of them you need to learn, you know a lot of things about drawing right now).

:yawn:

Edited by TelariTurunen

Awesome works Nervusbreakdown! :P

Wow, it's so cool to see all the artwork around here and I'm very excited to see you a part of that Nervusbreakdown. Truly inspiring. I really must try my hand more at this. I love the shading you do on the Shadow Warriors face. Gives it a distinct style to it. Looking forward to more of your works my friend. :tongue:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

sorry guys I have so busy at work with the Army, but I did find one of the older pic, I think this might be the first one that got me started with the whole fan art for sacred 2.

The pic was taken from a phone

2.jpg

I will be back to draw the Inquisitor

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm back!

Sorry guys that I have been out for a long while, also I was having trouble log in this site.

I am currently working on a drawing right now, I'm dropping in a very, very, early sketch of this drawing.

It will have all the 6 characters from Sacred 2 and right now I'm finishing the penciling, then the inking.

I will have a proper scan and then see if someone can help me put this up on the wiki.

in the mean time here it is (camera shot) of the sketch, you can see where this is going!

CIMG0001.jpg

Edited by Nervusbreakdown