Seraphim Combat Art Catalogue

gogoblender

These are all taken from Sacredwiki. We're finishing putting up the CA pics for the Seraphim, I thought it would be interesting for everyone to finally be able to see all the Combat Arts this heavenly warrior is capable of, especially for those that don't have the demo or game yet...or are thinking about it :evil: It's just a pic guide, so no other content here... just our Wonderbabe in glorious action showing her celestial range of macickery:

Exalted Warrior Aspect

Soul Hammer

soulhammer3.jpg

Pelting Strikes

pelting-1.jpg

Dashing Alacrity (one of my favorites)

dashingalacrity.jpg

Assailing Sommersault

sommersault.jpg

Battle Stance

battlestance.jpg

Celestial Magic Aspect

Baneful Smite

banefulsmite-1.jpg

Radiant Pillar

radiantpillar.jpg

Instill Belief

instillbelief-2.jpg

Hallowed Restoration

hallowedrestoration.jpg

Cleansing Brilliance

cleansingbrilliance.jpg

Revered Technology Aspect

Archangel's Wrath

archangelswrath-2.jpg

Flaring Nova

flaringnova2.jpg

Divine Protection

divineprotection.jpg

Warding Energy

wardingenergy.jpg

BeeEffGee

bfg-2.jpg

Cheers

:4rofl:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you liked em Max :) And of course, we can definitely use some help!. Once you get the game going, just remember that we're looking hard for one pic only that can really represent as well as possible what the particular Combat Art means. It's actually tough to get a good screenie goin... specially when we have Brad looking over our shoulders always point out stuff :o

The size he's picked out for the wiki is going to be 320 width. I'm actually using bucket to resize the photos AND crop out extraneous matter. Once that's done, it's easy to get the pic put up.

I'd recommend taking a bunch of pics, and then seeing the one that really appeals to you most. From there, just post them up here in at DarkMaters and any of us (and even you ! :)) can take it from there and edit them.

Thanks for the offer of help...much appreciated, and sorely needed. The SacredWiki is incredibly hungry for writing and pics... any help offered is always welcome.

:)

gogo