metal_max64's Application for Sacred 2

Hi there!

Just saw Telari's application for Sacred 2, and I told myself that I should also make an application.

My application is for the Sacred 2 branch.

Here's some info about me :

-My name is Maxime, but you can call me Max (everybody here already calls me Max anyway :))

-I'm 20 years old and I live in Quebec, Canada (yeah, I imported my copy of Sacred 2)

-I'm pretty new to this forum (since September 21st), but I already love this community a lot!

I would like to be a part of this community because I could help for some Sacred 2 content (like I did a few days ago), and mostly because I really like Sacred 2 and really would like to play with some of you.

I played Sacred 1 for some time, but haven't been able to play online. Now that I can with Sacred 2, I really hope to meet you in-game!

Oh and btw, since I played Sacred 1, Action-RPG games have become my favorite type of game. I still play Diablo 2 Online with some friends a few times a week.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Max

Wonderful application Max!

Sacred 2 has been more enjoyable with the great new peeps we've had join us in the community, and when it comes to Sacred 2 and spirit, you've got it.

I'm going to forward your application internally, and within a week, you'll have your answer.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

I'm very happy to see your application Max and your wiki additions have been wonderful. Which reminds me I need read over those translations! :)