DarkMatters Presents - BHJ's Halloween Theme!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the wonderful Halloween skin from bhj is back! Love this skin and it's always so much fun to change to it each year. Cheers once again to you bhj! We're sporting a bran new header in the spirit of halloween where the winning pumpkin will eventually haunt. :)

This halloween template is just excellent. Thanks for this ! This is the proof of a living community, and of the dedication you guys put into it.

Cheers

@Mods : Thanks for moving lol...

Edited by Nihilith

Beautiful work here! I remember when BHJ`s skin first came out, the squishy pumpkins were a delight.

Schot your remake on the art at the top is just fantastic. I love the font, colors and the neat little red eyes.

A great holiday treat for all of us.

Thanks guys

:paladin:

gogo

I was confused when I got on here... lol

asked myself how many days it's been since I was on the forums but really nice job!

Although I prefer the earlier skin when halloween has passed, it feels more unique! ;D

Golly Jolly Job Skin DJ! or sumthin~ ;D

Weeeee Glad you all still like this skin :) (next year ill have a new one ready :) )

love the top banner btw (who made it ? schot ...?)

and that this on the leftside :)

PS Antitrust your sign / avatar looks soooo much better on a D.a.r.k. background :)

pump_anim.gif

love the top banner btw (who made it ? schot ...?)

pump_anim.gif

lol, howja guess!

He spent the whole evening working on images to be able to find something that would be good for your skin, and work with the new DarkMatters contest for Halloween.

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

• 11 months later...

It's black, it's back, it's here again!

BHJ's Halloween skin, once again graces the pages of our home, replete with chewy pumpkins and fluttering bats, new ikons and auto-orange-write ^^

Ayup, it's still DarkMatters, you haven't lost your way! As well, the Sacred Sterling and IPB Pro skins are being offered as choices by clicking upon the skin selector bottom left of screen.

happy halloweening folks!

:)

gogo