DarkMatters' Halloween Contest - Dark Pumpkin Arising!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My deepest condolences for your sheep Ike.

Let's start searching for it tomorrow, but. Today! Let's have a toast. You've been Pumpkin-Roll'd xP

I fear tomorrow may be too late. GoGo might have already eaten them all! I better get Lil' Bo Peep on the case!

LittleBoPeep8836.jpg

Hmmmm, I seem to have forgotten for what I was looking. :blink:

- Ike

I'm not really sure I understand 100%

Does someone get the pumpkin then the first one to mention it here gets the pumpkin as their avatar?

Like if I were to say something about Timotheus' avatar it would become my avatar until someone noticed it from me?

Hooray! My Punkin' sheep has returned! No thanks to GoGo and Borg, and others who tried to fleece and eat them. :D

@Amble: The MODs change someone's avatar to the D.a.r.k. Pumpkin each day and that person needs to realize this and post here.

Edited by Ike

Woohoo.........I've got a veggie head :)

(and I was the only one who complained about the Halloween thread being hard on me ole eyes......I take it all back now :yay: )

stubbs

Woohoo.........I've got a veggie head :)

(and I was the only one who complained about the Halloween thread being hard on me ole eyes......I take it all back now :yay: )

stubbs

Pumpkins are actually a fruit :P

naaa....whoever heard of giving your teacher a pumpkin :)

Fruit is the part of the plant that comes from the flower, like pumpkins, tomatoes, peanuts, and peas.... and apples :yay:

Now you got to learn something today :P

naaa....whoever heard of giving your teacher a pumpkin :)

Fruit is the part of the plant that comes from the flower

Oh I'm not disputing that you are correct Amble :P

but I'll stick to classing pumpkins with other veggies.........especially if I have a roast dinner.

There's veggies such as potatoes, onions, peas, squash, beans.

I just love gravy over my meat and veggies and if there's pumpkin there...well it gets gravy too. :yay:

(sry about the off topic post, but now I'm hungry)

stubbs