Sacred 2 Trailer - Highest AOE Damage

Excellent editing and effects on this one. The High Elf's Pyro technics effects are amazing. She's fast, can spam her Combat Arts, and makes many, many, baddies burn and disappear in very satisfying explosions leaving nothing behind but memories of agonized screams and blistered, smoking limbs.

This is how a High Elf should be built.

:)

gogo

I've noticed in my high elf the wave doesn't move nearly that fast. Is it the result of a CA mod? I haven't gone into much dept with it since I focus on Cobalt Strike and Incendiary Shower. Though I keep my Blazing Tempest up to par for when I do encounter a large group. The wave of green text flying above my head is a good sight.

• 3 months later...

Impressive video. Clips like that make me wish I hadn't decided to divide my aspect strengths among all three...

I made a 1min video here of my "all-round elf" taking on a dragon (Xanthiar) and of all three aspects it was fire that did the deciding damage, by far.

I'd definitely say pyro Elves are among the most powerful in the game (due to Blazing Tempest and Incendiary Shower) along with, maybe, Supremacy Inquisitor with Clustering Maelstrom.

Edited by nokka

The HE has been toppled IMO. Dryad has outgunned her before the HE was even able to get her clothes on in round two of the faceoff. I've got to cobble some time and put up a video. It's an easy build and just takes some patience, but a dryad can literally walk through Ascaron's most enemy-infested areas with no more effort than a quick walk.

Bless Darting Assault!

:P

gogo

Good work. Blazing tempest is at most 3 seconds recharge time, while her fireball is 1.5 sec and shower is about 3 sec at most. Now this is a nice thing to strive for. And I can say that it can be easily accomplished. I wish I could see which levels are these Combat Arts :P

Gogo, maybe you should do a writeup on your idea, maybe?

Edited by Dobri
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...