SacredWiki - Sacred 2 Completed Quest-Guides List

I'm noticing the Light side High Elf specifc quests are lacking on the list. The last one listed is "The end of TyBosso" - but there are more quests. The HE's blue quests go all the way to the Jungle (at least, in Sacred 2:FA 2.43)...

Missing quests following The End of Tybosso:

Orc Trouble

On Kinrch's Heels

Deficci In the Desert

Maryta Deffici

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw your edits on wiki, Wolfie, thank you!

:)

gogo

You're welcome.. Still not quite finished - need a couple of pics to flesh it out a bit. Got the log book screen shot - just need an answer to the PM I sent you earlier re: Photobucket. If ya could...

Sent

Pete, yer getting the hang of it, the detailed info is rich, good detailing

gogo

Thanks... Welp.. Here's an update... The quests listed above are now at least done, for the most part, in text form. There will be screen-shots coming... But not tonight.

The quests you can add to the "in progress" category are:

Orc Trouble

On Kinrch's Heels

Deficci In the Desert

Maryta Deffici

And a couple of more general quests:

The Arena in the Clouds

Delivery

Tending the Poor

As a side note... If anyone's played through the desert area with a light side character OTHER than the high elf and have gone by the DeElfici store (next to the spot where you meet the uncle who would be king who gives you the quest to retrieve the scroll from the cave and to kill the Garganthropod), did you happen across Viola DeElfici and did she have any quests (Namely "Delivery" and "Tending the Poor"? I'm guessing the two quests are open to all light bound characters. But.. I could be wrong. So if you've got any info - please let me know. I've made up my mind - I'm close to the end of the game with the High Elf - just need to do the Dryad island and Wastelands and I'm done. It may take me a while to get another character that far along.

Just can't see the Inquisitor handing out gold to peasants... More than likely would run off with it like he's done so many other times.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks...

I've got a couple more from the Orc region happening in the next day or so.

Organizing isn't too bad. It helps to have the entire chain done, do a screen shot of all quests, trim and convert them to JPG, upload 'em to photobucket, then create the master chain quest. From there it's just a matter of doing each quest in the chain, one at a time in the order they happened.

Tho... I do have ONE thing I'm not entirely sure about.

At the bottom of every quest, there's the section where you have to pick the catagory. The primary quest - is obviously a "chain quest" but the individual quests for that chain don't seem to work properly. Not quite what they should be linking to or how.

Edited by wolfie2kX
I saw you were into the Easter Eggs too... the new Star Wars page for the wiki easter eggs is great

:agreed:

gogo

Yeah.. Well.. Just had to do it. I figure it's content no one else seems to have. The only reference, for instance, on Wolfe's Lair to Star Wars was llimited to lightsabers.

Edit: I just finished another chain quest on the Wiki... 7 Days of Rainy Weather and it's companion - A Radical Solution.

Edit 2: Just wrapped up yet another chain quest - The Fat Rat - now available on the Wiki...

Edit 3: And a 3rd one bites the dust of being ignored... The Legend of Gronkor is now up for your perusal...

All three are available from the Quests | Chain Quests | Chapter 3 section...

Edited by wolfie2kX

You've inspired me to do some edits on the EasterEggs page! I'm excited about this actually because I've never really been pulled into quests. But Quests and Eggs are all that's left to tidy up this Wiki. I'm going to start running campaigns a bit more often to actually "see" a bit more of Ancaria than I have with just making builds... I think I'll take a walk on the RPG side...and along the way I'll canvas some pix for quests to help you out with and the Easter Eggs.

Onwards!

gogo

You've inspired me to do some edits on the EasterEggs page! I'm excited about this actually because I've never really been pulled into quests. But Quests and Eggs are all that's left to tidy up this Wiki. I'm going to start running campaigns a bit more often to actually "see" a bit more of Ancaria than I have with just making builds... I think I'll take a walk on the RPG side...and along the way I'll canvas some pix for quests to help you out with and the Easter Eggs.

Onwards!

gogo

Very cool... I think we can make sacredwiki THE ultimate resource for all things Sacred 2...

One minor issue I'm having - and I'm not sure if it's IE 8, or what. On one of the quests I did last night, I had a difficult time getting an external link inserted into the entry. The drop down with the Insert Special Item | Insert External Link didn't seem to work properly. I was trying to insert a link to a wikiepdia entry to show another easter egg of sorts - the quest log's entry says "I love it when a plan comes together." That's a line made popular by one of the characters on that program. Seemed like a good idea to link the two. I had to insert a regular link instead.

Edited by wolfie2kX

Ahh, it could be disccomboobated. We mostly don't allow links to external sources, as we attempt to keep verifiable content on the database here itself. In the past, before we curtailed it, peeps used to not put data into SacredWiki but just connect to somewhere else which we could not verify and in some cases, the other sites all fizzled out... notably a number of links going to Sacred International Forum and when they went bankrupt all the links went dead

gogo

p.s. regading link yer trying to set up... I could take a look ...could you please pm me page and link to where you wanted it to go to and I'll try to see if I can get it setup

p.s. regading link yer trying to set up... I could take a look ...could you please pm me page and link to where you wanted it to go to and I'll try to see if I can get it setup

Sent.. You've got spam...

I'm thinking it may just be the way it's supposed to work...

One more chain quest bites the dust - Outpost Wrathhill - in the Artamark region. Done!

STILL looking for Excalibur... I'll post it once I have all the details.

I found it..! Of course, it'd be in pretty much the last patch of unexplored ground in Grunvald...! Now appearing on the Easter Egg page. Check it out here

Edited by wolfie2kX
ha...that's awesome. I remember you were looking avidly last night Excalibur... you found the sword PLUS nailed another chain quest.

Two for one

gogo

Yah.. I saw the Prison Camp listed on the map but hadn't gotten down there before. Figured I'd start looking for the bloody sword down there and found the quest. Figured I'd do it while I was there. No sense NOT doing it while I was there. Fortunately it wasn't too big a deal.

• 4 weeks later...

A big thanks to Dragon Brother for his insane Quest work on the Dark Campaign!

He has literally just picked up the brush and naturally painted in quests with pix, descriptions and detailed walk throughs. We did some work together while putting in and managing a new naming scheme for the Dark Campaign quests and he has slowly been advancing down the chronicling.

Here's the link to his work on the Wiki:

SacredWiki Main Campaign Quests

Running down the right, along the Shadow Campaign side is all his work for quest lovers to sink their teeth into.

Thanks DB!

gogo

p.s. There has been strong work in Wiki quests with work coming from the triad of Wolfie, DB and Frosty. All quests done? Nope.

But one day :D