And another Sacred 2 Easter Egg?

I suppose some of you know about this, anyway...

Yday I was just wandering around near Thylysium and I found little cute cemetery (Cemetery of Thylysium? Something like that I guess, I have Polish version so not sure). I loved some funny messages on graves in S1 so I decided to read all of 'em (after I killed a simply group of about 20 - 25 skeletons). And first one was...

lol-1.jpg

(yes, I know it's in Polish)

It means:

"Silearth

Battle Mage - level unknown

Drinking can kill ya!"

Every grave had a description with a nick and a funny msg under it. I wrote down a few names of people that I know or just heard about 'em.

So there were:

DaGoldGirl (well I supposed it's Carolyn Hacker so I wrote "Carolyn Hacker" so now I'm not sure of this nick...)

Podgie Bear

Silearth, as I've said before

Timotheus

Erling

Cider Steve

Victoria

Seductive_Vampire

Night Wolfe

Lady Penelope

Obsession - I think I want kill our transtalors, they translated "Obsession" to Polish. Man, I wouldn't do this even if I didn't know Obsession is a nick of a player. Everyone could just guess that. Sigh. Some people are so intelligent...

Well. Almost every graves had that name etc, except that one for a few killed monsters.

Edited by TelariTurunen

What?! Found the pants?! Quick, someone bury them back. Deeper this time! :)

Nice graves Telari. Looks like Sil is already in Sacred 2. ;) Oh and DA has an awesome list over there. Drats, looks like my Whiskey Business was a little too good, lol.

Nice, Tel... I'm delighted to see so many peeps on the graves. And yeah, Jonny's list is outstanding work. lol don't want to even guess at how much work it was to actually write out what he was seeing on graves :)

Ahhh, and my pants

Finally

:P

gogo

Lol. I just droped onto the Silver HC servers when Gial mentioned this thread. Very cool. Although I'm not too clear about the drinking part. But still....I kind of remember some joker replying to one of my posts with the same. :P

There is a graveyard north of Thylysium I call the HC Graveyard. If you wrote about your character's death on the SIF forum then there's a chance he/she has a grave. I had written a thread about my Battle Mage dying horizontally off the back end of his horse and now he's got a grave there

Anyone found the statue that reads "Beware the Llama of Doom" :P

Edited by Knuckles
I found Schot's grave, but it's not in the Thylysium graveyard,

there were just three graves all alone near a cave and a kobold encampment up in the mountains.

poor schot.. I thougth he was alive.. :hugs:

• 9 years later...

Gogo's pants were found in a grave located in the graveyard on the hill just north of Twainbook and they are only "slightly whiffy." I believe that this is the same cemetery where the Graves brothers, Phil and Doug work.