Sacred 2 Combat Art Modifications Revealed

Life leech... another token, I don't know how it works :woot:

But it is definitly a flat value, not percentage.

I made some tests with life leech two weeks ago, see post #82 (this).

I (or someone else? :P)need to make some corrections to many CA mods, as I added wrong data... But this is the problem of a wiki: Everyone can edit everything, so there is no guarantee of correctness. :(

Edit: corrected link

Edited by pugi
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tokens et_damage_xxx_rel and et_mult_weapondamage work like this (tested with Inquisitor and Callous Execution):

(Shown left-click damage) / (sum of all percentage damage modifiers) * (sum of all percentage damage modifiers inkluding from CA to be used) * (et_mult_weapondamage/1000 from CA to be used).

Example with 15 Callous Execution, 51 Tactics Lore and 19 Purifying Chastisement, shown max left click damage 731, shown max Callous Execution damage 1489:

Percentage damage modifers = 1 + 1.39 (Tactics Lore) + 0.56 (Purifying Chastisement) + 0.62 (from items) = 3.57

Callous Execution et_damage_any_rel = 1.9 (40 + 10/level), et_mult_weapondamage = 1.328 (1298 + 2/level)

731 / 3.57 * (3.57 + 1.9) * 1.328 = 1487.42 (always floored). With damage >= 731.8 the correct 1489 is the result of the calculation.

But I don't know, how the weapon damage and strength are used for the left click damage. The +damage at the strength mouseover varies with items, that modify damage in any way, so that value must be dependent of damage modifiers already.

I found out about my Grim Resilience problems (post #86).

The added Health and Willpower is modified by Tactics Lore +x% damage. Pretty weird, but it fits.

I'll try it with the added Intelligence from Acute Mind now, as my Dryad didn't have Tactics Lore at the time of testing I think.

Edit:

Acute Mind Intelligence is modified by Nature Weaver Lore +x% damge... I should have expected that :)

So there are a few non-damage values that are modified by the aspect's relative Lore skill.

Wait, that might also explain the Life-leech values of my other test earlier, testing that now...

Edit 2:

Life leech is also modified by the relative Lore skill. Then I will start editing the Tokens and mark the Tokens, that are modified by the aspects Lore. I hope, you can help with that, as I don't want to test this with every CA again... :)

Edited by pugi
I found out about my Grim Resilience problems (post #86).

The added Health and Willpower is modified by Tactics Lore +x% damage. Pretty weird, but it fits.

I'll try it with the added Intelligence from Acute Mind now, as my Dryad didn't have Tactics Lore at the time of testing I think.

Edit:

Acute Mind Intelligence is modified by Nature Weaver Lore +x% damge... I should have expected that :)

So there are a few non-damage values that are modified by the aspect's relative Lore skill.

Wait, that might also explain the Life-leech values of my other test earlier, testing that now...

Edit 2:

Life leech is also modified by the relative Lore skill. Then I will start editing the Sacred 2:Tokens and mark the Tokens, that are modified by the aspects Lore. I hope, you can help with that, as I don't want to test this with every CA again... :)

Oh dear me I almost wet myself looking at that token page! In case you havent seen it yet, I've generated a list of Combat Arts plus token values directly from spells.txt though it is all in it's raw form aside from makeup.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/User:Akamir

Of course I have seen your page, as I always have the Recent Changes page always open in Opera :)

But I would recommend to change some things:

1) Sort the CA by the sorting value from 1 to 5, as they are seen ingame.

2) Change the name Base Regeneration to Cooldown (would be more clear, I think)

3) Change Regeneration to x + y per CA level

4) Remove the duration and distance, as I have no idea, where these values are used. Both are defined by tokens...

Maybe the fightDistance value is the the minimal distance from the target needed to activate the CA.

• 1 year later...

Since it's not on the wiki list, I'll write it here:

"et_life_leech_rel" is the %-based life leech.

"et_chance_mortalstrike" chance to inflict deadly wounds.

Edited by Spaffo