Your Deeds Shall be Forever Remembered

Such an unfortunate loss gogo. I think it was fated to happen though. The universe had come to realize all those points you threw away and decided it simply wouldn't do. besides, you knew you were planning on starting over soon eh. ^^ Next one be better, faster, stronger no doubt!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry about your lost Jedi. You know... They really should make a new boss and call it the lag monster. That way we'd have something to take our frustrations on when we get deadly spikes. :)

I hope your recovery is quick trust. :4rofl:

Ahhh, trust, sorry to hear about this loss. These poor jedi clones ^^ The boss does pack a wallop though and having it lag out (which happens a lot with bosses) is no fun. Did you see your hp drop to zero all of a sudden?

Come back stronger

:)

gogo

You also have those, whose deeds will never be remembered

R.I.P

Dfh534 - level 1 seraphim

hjer12 - level 1 seraphim

fsdfkl43 - level 1 seraphim

Seraphimnjk - level 1 seraphim

bhfeia54 - level 1 seraphim

(Note to self: Do not turn on the computer after consuming alcohol)

My level 132 Dryad just fell in combat.

It was a short and painless fight as a Ice Hydra got lucky times three

Double Hit, Ignore Armor and Crit... BOOM! lol

Ahh well, I guess I now have a reason to rethink my strategies :D

Edited by Putrescine

omgod, NO WAY

Put nooooooooooooooooooooo

She was like the temple to the dryads, the song in our hearts, mentor to my paduane...

*bows head for a long moment of silence*

Come back stronger!

:D

gogo

p.s. Put, got any ideas on how to build out the next one? Same build maybe? man, this one you built has SO much defense though what with you taking almost every skill available to her to keep her safe... That one ice hydra took you? ;)

Well, not excactly. But I'm doing some thinking (GOD why can't I choose 11 skills) :D

Tactics Lore

Concentration

Ranged Weapons

Capricious Hunter Focus

Nature Weaver Focus

Nature Weaver Lore

Combat Reflexes

Spell Resistance

Constitution

Armor Lore/Combat Discipline

I'd guess it'd be something like this, tho I don't really know if I'll be able to survive without the armor lore ;)

Her Bark alone gave her +1500% to Defences and +800% to armor but to no avail ;)

It's not the time spent or the char level that bugs me, but the fact that I lost 2 Detheya's, 1 Daerwain's and 2 Leaves & Twigs set ;)

Well, not excactly. But I'm doing some thinking (GOD why can't I choose 11 skills) :D

Tactics Lore

Concentration

Ranged Weapons

Capricious Hunter Focus

Nature Weaver Focus

Nature Weaver Lore

Combat Reflexes

Spell Resistance

Constitution

Armor Lore/Combat Discipline

I'd guess it'd be something like this, tho I don't really know if I'll be able to survive without the armor lore :D

Her Bark alone gave her +1500% to Defences and +800% to armor but to no avail :P

It's not the time spent or the char level that bugs me, but the fact that I lost 2 Detheya's, 1 Daerwain's and 2 Leaves & Twigs set ;)

Definitely keep the Armor Lore. You'd lose out on the regens PLUS the percentage of resistance PLUS the ability to move quicker when yer not on a mount and in caves.

I'd think the only thing worth considering is between CD and the Nature Weaver Lore...I actually had Nature Weaver Lore almost fully pointed in my last build, and it was actually running very well with Entanglement's damage scaling up nicely and casting awfully fast when I was on foot.

Thing is... CD is mostly a damage only skill, I would think and Nature Weaver Lore..I'm not sure of it's benefits for a ranged Capricious Hunter build....

:lol:

gogo